SHARING MY EDITS (no requests)

I make this thread since I have a lot of edited pictures that you can use (free, credit is optional since I only changed some features). I’ve used pictures from Unsplash, pexels and pixabay, so Episode should approve them, but I can’t 100% guarantee this.

Here are the rules if you want to use them:

• You need to reply here and let me know which image you want to use (I will give 100% rights to you).
  • I don’t accept requests. You can only ask for pictures that are here.
  • You are free to do whatever you want with the pictures but don’t request something if you are not going to use it.

Example of what I have:

6 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Okay, all of those are gorgeous. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

thanks!

4 Likes

I suggest you using Remini or Topaz Denoise if you want better quality for the pictures.

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey, can I use this for my story cover ? :kissing_heart: And please tell me how can I credit you :laughing:

2 Likes

Can I use this for my Profile picture ? :rofl: or maybe for a art scene ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi! Of course. I can’t 100% guarantee that Episode will approve that image, but I’ve only used free commercial use pictures from Pixabay, Pexels, and Unsplash so they should approve it (they already approved all my covers).

You can credit me on my ig: atsukowrites

thank you so much for supporting this thread! I really hope it helps you

2 Likes

Of course! You can use it for both things

Please save all the images, they belong to you now. I will delete these replies tomorrow

2 Likes

Thanks :relaxed: I will make sure to take something from this thread again :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hey, can you give some more fantasy pic edits of this model that I am using ?? :sweat_smile:
For fantasy, I mean kings and queens :yum:

2 Likes

I really hope they approve your pictures:(( my edits were approved for my story so I’m hopeful that the same happens to you

2 Likes