Sharing my first episode art

This is my first episode art… What are your thoughts on this? any tips? thanks! x

(DO NOT STEAL PLEASE)

10 Likes

THIS IS YOUR FIRST EPISODE ART :scream:??? GIRL ITS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :star_struck::exploding_head: omg i can’t :sneezing_face:

1 Like

You really think so!?!?!?! x

1 Like

I know it !!! :scream::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

I LOVE IT! It’s #AWESOME!!!:laughing::star_struck::heart_eyes::crazy_face:

1 Like

Thankyou so much :heart::laughing: i could make you one sometime soon if you like. just give me a message.

1 Like

Well I mean I don’t think it’s episode art because it’s not an episode character but it’s really good!!! I tried to find things to critique on but it’s really amazing!! The shading is just right, the hair seems real, and the lips have great texture!! So overall it looks great for a first time art!! :blush:

1 Like

No problem :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: that’s really nice from you :hugs:, if i need one i will defenitelly come to you :purple_heart:!

1 Like

Thankyouuu! x

yeah your right, and thankyou very much :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yep! Love helping other artists! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No problem. :grin:

2 Likes

This is super amazing for the first time, if you want to improve you can watch Nighty Epy youtube channel for tutorials and step by step editing videos :sparkling_heart::gift_heart:

1 Like

thankyou, I will x

1 Like

THAT’S YOUR FIRST??? WHAT THE HECK IT’S AMAZING!!
I’m in love
:star_struck::star_struck::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

Yepp its my first! and thanks so much :laughing::laughing::snowflake:

1 Like

Omg that’s fucken amazing wth I love it

1 Like

Absolutely stunning!! Great job girl!! :heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

ahaha thanks very much :relaxed::smiley:

1 Like

thanks! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like