Sharing My First Story! Share Your Stories With Me!

communication
opinion
general
community

TITLE Skyline Love
AUTHOR Fiya Episode

DISCRIPTION Skyline Love is a bittersweet slap in the face, just like love.

Shae Brooks falls victim to the charm of bad boy Aaron Carter. While her sister, Angela Brooks, whom seems to be in the perfect relationship, secretly steps out to explore her options. Shae’s life is filled with obstacles when Aaron’s ex refuses to leave him alone and her sister seems a bit sketchy at times… or it could be Shae’s paranoia.

LINK http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4890804583268352

The_Black_Prince_iJ_posterThumb_jRrLYJrrES

I’m up to R4R. 3/3 first and of course we’ll do SS as proof?

What inside of my story?

1- Art scene in all episode (Comic Art style)
2- I use different directing and discover overlay things by using my drawing
3- In this story don’t have CC. But I figure out how I want put CC without against my drawings

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Ink
Description: Maxwell is 3rd year, everyone knows him already. He likes hurt girls that the girl who tries enticing on him. Jade hates the guy who hurt girls the most and trying revenge on him.
Episodes: 8 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

Hey! It’ll be great if you checked out my story too!
Instagram : @cece1.episode
Story Name : Problematic <3
Description : New friends, hot boys, and a new school year awaits. What can possibly go wrong when you meet James, who changes your life COMPLETELY…? CC
Author : (Me)
Genre : Romance/Drama
Number of episodes : 9 complete!!!

Here’s the link

have fun reading and yes I’ll check out ur story too!

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 19 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

Story title : Vitamin C
Author : travelovex
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 3 (more coming soon)
Description : Are you ready to be a doctor at the North Side Hospital and having the boss his troubled son as your intern?
My Instagram : xtravelovex
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6115704899502080
Vitamin_C_posterThumb_1rK3UfCpK0

Title: Kotton Kandie
Author: Pretty Eri
Genre: Drama
Description: Escaped from a loutish husband, Kandie tries to find a new beginning. But what she didn’t know was that her ex-husband lurks in the trails behind her
Instagram: @Eri2.0
Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5532581127127040

IMG_20181016_214451_076

Title: Too much baby mama drama
Author: Lex
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 4 (Working on 5)
Description: He has baby mama drama and a lot of it! Will you be able to deal with it or will you find comfort in the arms of someone else?

Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 5 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

Author: Shiran K.
Title: Santa’s Naughty List
Chapters:12
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450332879585280
Description: Santa Claus is a loser who lost everything he had and MC is a spoiled self-centered brat.
Will they change their ways?
Comedy\Drama! (CC+INK)
Genre: Comedy\Drama! (CC+INK)
Instagram: Mehasels.episode

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you, so if you’re interested dm so I can start on your story.:slight_smile:

Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: Shattered Souls

Genre: Romance

Description: What happens when two shattered souls find each other? Will love prevail?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232

Hey! :blush:
Feel free to check out my story! Thank you for your time!

Feedback is appreciated!!

Title : Stand By Me

Chapters : 6 and counting

Genre : Drama

Description : You’re teenagers trying to live a normal life but life isn’t always fair. Troubling pasts, deadly secrets, will they be bliss in each other’s harsh realities?

(Viewers Discretion is advised)

Title: The #MeMeMe Generation
Author: Lissia A.
Genre: Action/Drama
Description: When heartbroken Arlene finds out about being fatally ill meanwhile her criminal lover sabotages her, she decides to take her life under control by breaking the law.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5457799657684992
Instagram: @lissia.author

THE%20MEMEME%20GENERATION%20(big%20cover)

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, do you have instagram? If not it’s fine, my story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
This is the link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960

Hey there! This is my story, hope you give it a try.

Title : Who We Are.
Style : Limelight.
Genre : Comedy.
Description : Penny just arrived at her dream college. Will she be able to handle classes, friendship and most importantly, love? Fasten your seatbelt and get ready for the crazy ride.
Link : click here!
Cover :

I’d love to do r4r and I just followed your Instagram @fiya.episodes

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: Read and See
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

Story title: See You At Sunset
Author: K. Vera
Style: ink
Genre: Drama/romance
Description: When two broken people bring their broken pieces together, chances are they’ll never become whole but that could all change with just one weapon, sunset.
My Instagram: kvera.episode
Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6739493790810112

Pencil: Treasure T.V. M.D. Jackson. Writer: God.
My stories contain blacks, white people, Asians, asexual, and aromatics etc.

Some are diverse, some are on their ways to be.

Wanna read? here r some recamendations.

I have plenty of stories, so… Um, I need to leave a link to more but here are some of the few I have.

Mega Pray
Melanie is a little girl who was abandoned on the doorstep of a woman by the name of Eruwaedhiel. When she turned six, she finds her way into a hidden world that she’s never known.

Lula and Sarah (…With MY FRIEND)
Micheal and Amora adopt two little girls…Little did they know that this would be…the hardest thing they’ve did their entire lives…

Come read my stories!!!

Share them to promote me in readers, please! I’d really appreciate it!

Can You See Me?
At eight weeks old, Paisley’s parents died, and then she was given to her sister who was NOT the most excellent choice…

Angels. Fairies. Pirates, and Genies.
A Genie is impregnated by a cruel snobbish man when she finds his other woman/future fiancee running from a shifty man and his two guards. Will she save her? NOT A LOVE-TRIANGLE

College Days: College Days
Join Four college students in their journey to new and better start in life, one’s doing it for the future ones doin’ it for a baby? How will YOU Direct their paths, Will you decrease them or empower them in their journey to a better life!!?!
Enjoy this sneak peek into my contest entry for (ALL STYLES) the College Days contest, I’m sure you’ll love them!!!

“BOTH!?” Is Just My Style…
Story Type: Episode | Story Style: Both!??!
Just My Style…

One’s INK, The other’s Classic, Together…
Aren’t they just the perfect couple!?
Comedy, Romance, HAS, BOTH, INK, CLASSIC, IN, 1, STORY, ROMCOM, ROMANTIC, FUNNY, LOVE, FAMILY, STALKER, CREEPY, KISSING

Daddy, and me.
Covers by: EM❤️EPISODE

(@EMEPISODE or @EM_EPISODE)

He is an angel, and she is a little girl with a big mouth.
When demons hunt them and troubles arise, will they make it together?
Read to find out.
Paranormal, Angel, Elementals, Elemental, Fairy, Water, Fire, Earth, Plant, Plantae, Air, Wind, Love, Daughter, Father

Psychopath
Lola’s father was always antisocial. He hates everybody. He only loves his daughter Lola, then he shoots a black man, and now it’s all up to Lola find out why her father is crazy.

Acquiesce
In a kingdom, Fairies were forced to listen to angels or be eaten or killed.
What is going to happen to Confiance Shinyflip when she decides to run away from one?

Colorism and Bad pasts have divided these 2 Kingdoms terribly, But, a woman meets a man outside of their expectations.

This is story called: “Dangerous Fire”

Fantastical: No Longer Slaves
Everyone just got out of “slavery,” children are teenagers, Most of them have been converted… But, has everyone healed?

Wattpad stories: Free reading. Period. that I may or may not have control over I don’t know

Here is mine :slight_smile: xo

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Number of episodes : 19 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong, independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her fate? CC

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

Pencil: Treasure T.V. M.D. Jackson. Writer: God.
My stories contain blacks, white people, Asians, asexual, and aromatics etc.

Some are diverse, some are on their ways to be.

Wanna read? here r some recamendations.

I have plenty of stories, so… Um, I need to leave a link to more but here are some of the few I have.

Mega Pray
Melanie is a little girl who was abandoned on the doorstep of a woman by the name of Eruwaedhiel. When she turned six, she finds her way into a hidden world that she’s never known.

Lula and Sarah (…With MY FRIEND)
Micheal and Amora adopt two little girls…Little did they know that this would be…the hardest thing they’ve did their entire lives…

Come read my stories!!!

Share them to promote me in readers, please! I’d really appreciate it!

Can You See Me?
At eight weeks old, Paisley’s parents died, and then she was given to her sister who was NOT the most excellent choice…

Angels. Fairies. Pirates, and Genies.
A Genie is impregnated by a cruel snobbish man when she finds his other woman/future fiancee running from a shifty man and his two guards. Will she save her? NOT A LOVE-TRIANGLE

College Days: College Days
Join Four college students in their journey to new and better start in life, one’s doing it for the future ones doin’ it for a baby? How will YOU Direct their paths, Will you decrease them or empower them in their journey to a better life!!?!
Enjoy this sneak peek into my contest entry for (ALL STYLES) the College Days contest, I’m sure you’ll love them!!!

Story Type: Episode | Story Style: Both!??!
Just My Style…

One’s INK, The other’s Classic, Together…
Aren’t they just the perfect couple!?
Comedy, Romance, HAS, BOTH, INK, CLASSIC, IN, 1, STORY, ROMCOM, ROMANTIC, FUNNY, LOVE, FAMILY, STALKER, CREEPY, KISSING

Daddy, and me.
Covers by: EM❤️EPISODE

(@EMEPISODE or @EM_EPISODE)

He is an angel, and she is a little girl with a big mouth.
When demons hunt them and troubles arise, will they make it together?
Read to find out.
Paranormal, Angel, Elementals, Elemental, Fairy, Water, Fire, Earth, Plant, Plantae, Air, Wind, Love, Daughter, Father

Psychopath
Lola’s father was always antisocial. He hates everybody. He only loves his daughter Lola, then he shoots a black man, and now it’s all up to Lola find out why her father is crazy.

Acquiesce
In a kingdom, Fairies were forced to listen to angels or be eaten or killed.
What is going to happen to Confiance Shinyflip when she decides to run away from one?

Colorism and Bad pasts have divided these 2 Kingdoms terribly, But, a woman meets a man outside of their expectations.

This is story called: “Dangerous Fire”

Fantastical: No Longer Slaves
Everyone just got out of “slavery,” children are teenagers, Most of them have been converted… But, has everyone healed?

Wattpad stories: Free reading. Period. that I may or may not have control over I don’t know