Sharing my new story! Share yours as well!

Title : In the Middle of Madness

Author : Leah Marley

Style : Limelight

Genre : Romance, Drama

Story Description : Marie’s gotten herself into trouble when she decides to befriend Josh Palmer, the not-so-typical bad boy. Will they fall for each other despite the madness that will follow?

Plot : There’s going to be an incident in which the MC will be affected and that becomes a main factor of the story.

Character Customization : There isn’t any but that’s because of a specific reason explained at the end of each episode.

Episodes : 4 (More episodes coming soon)

Story Cover :

In_the_Middle_of_Madness_kn_posterThumb_wJcTkvPzOr

Story Link :

Psychopathic |8 out now|
Here is description
Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|

Genre: thriller
Cover:
Sociopath_Yo_posterThumb_ThzyAKMe1w
Some spoilers/sneakpeaks/ or whatever you call it lol

Link to my story! Would love to hear positive feedback!

my story’s name is before anything else and it has only 3 reads that also by my bestfriend😂
please give it a read… i promise you won’t regret it :wink:

my instagram: amelia.writes.epi

story description: Laia is a waitress struggling daily life when her hot & dangerous boss takes an interest in her. One incident heats things up… and now they both can’t deny the attraction.
thanks so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just published a brand new story, so feel free to check it out

Title: Bedevilled Sins

Episodes: 4 (More coming soon)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5063197879631872

Genres: Romance, Drama, Adult, Slice of life and a bit of tragedy

Author name: Alice. C 1.5

Instagram: @alicec.episode

Artwork for the covers are done by my artist bestie, @lilianxoartz on Instagram who will also be doing the art scenes

Small cover:

Large cover:

Plot description: Anton Stewart is a devilishly handsome sinner who is fuelled by money, sadness and loneliness. What happens when he reunites with his first love and ex, Ginevra Lewis?

This story will have no cc because I plan on using custom character overlays and art scenes based on the characters’ appearances.

thanks for this thread ı am waiting to episode aproved my large cover and my proofreaders ideas so ı am soo exiting to publish ı hope u can read it when ı can publish image

Hey everyone! Thanks for the thread.I am a new author. :blush:
I’d be really happy if you’d take a look at my story…

Also I’d like to do r4r. Do let me know if you’re up for it! .

Title : Don’t Go,I need your love
Author :nurella
Style :LL
Genre :Drama,Young-Adult Romance,Comedy
IG :nurunkitapdunyasi
Description :Defne begins a danger

ous game by agreeing with her enemy to win over her ex-boyfriend Alex.İs it really going to be Alex that she wants to win at the end of this love-lust game?
Story Link : episodeinteractive.com/s/5249677170245632

Hey ! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:
Mine is called : Fire bond
Description : Isabelle is caught up in the mafia life. As she tries to escape she finds herself drawn to a mysterious stranger.
Will she find happiness or will her past destroy her ?
It has customization and it is limelight version :heart:

Here is the link to it :

My instagram name is @epilifeofdianna
Thank you !!

:blue_heart:Title : Don’t Fall

:blue_heart:Genre: Romance

:blue_heart:Description: Senior year of college is supposed to be the best year ever, that is until Amoura takes a liking into a new student with a deadly secret.

:blue_heart:Release: TODAY

What can you expect from the story?
:blue_heart: 1 Male Love Intrest
:blue_heart: Full CC of MC & LI
:blue_heart: Artscenes by @jellishfish.art & @pupplegumm both can be found on IG
:blue_heart: Get ready for a roller coaster of emotions and love that would make you jump the screen.
:blue_heart: Choices maybe matter​:shushing_face:
:blue_heart: 2 endings
:blue_heart: Few mini games here n there
:blue_heart:Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4646213433098240

Thankyou for the thread! Here’s my story! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

Title: A Criminal Romance

Author: EMILY_EPISODEEE

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5780237331398656

Style: LL

Description: Highschool freshman Annabella Krause finds herself at the wrong place at the wrong time, leaving her with some hard decisions to make, and relationships to navigate.

Congrats on your new story.
Feel free to give mine a read or not. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : Sora LL
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover :

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

Hi, _episode_liz :white_heart:
Your story looks interesting:sparkles: BTW, I’m up for R4R :hugs: and this is my story. Hope you can read it :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 9 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: No
Description:
Liam Johnson is a famous boy band leader. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou :heart:

Hey! I’m currently writing my first story, updating 2x a week :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
My story is super hot, I’m not even gonna try and be humble about it LOL. It’s very funny, spicy, and well written. I swear, if someone else that isn’t me had written it, I would still recommend it.

Title: Senior Year

Author: Masali

Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama - (it has 'em all!)

Chapters: 6 complete so far, planning to have ~40-60 ish total.

My chapters are ~12-15 minute reads!

Style: Limelight

Description:

At the most INSANE back-to-school party Glennsdale High’s ever had, you somehow find yourself waking up to Louis, your best friend, AND Adonis, the most popular guy in school!

Additional Info:

Male Lead 1: Louis Johnson, a sarcastic prick, MC’s best friend. They have funny roasting banter, and lots of heartfelt moments. They are literally so alike. Louis is built different AF lmao, I’m obsessed with him!

Male Lead 2: Adonis Nicholson-- a smooth-talking, popular bad boy who gets what he wants. Hard to tame, but the MC is something he’s never experienced before. He’s… super hot. LOL

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5039240264220672

Cover: (All art made by me! I’m open to commissions – DM me on Instagram for more information @wordofmasali).

Additional Art Scene: (This is my female lead MC! She’s super strong, confident, and complex. She’s also hilarious, also built different AF).

Please give me some feedback if you have any!!! I’d really appreciate it :’)

Thank you for this thread even though it was posted a while ago! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Here is my story:

Title: Cloaked Lust
Author: Anna Lilac [IG: @annalilac.stories]
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 8
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author

Cover:

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart: I’m up for a r4r if you want.

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Hi there,thank you so much for doing this! I released my first story six days ago, I believe whoever is into vampire romance will surely enjoy it!

Instagram: @.fairys..novels._
Title: Lean on my shoulder ✾
Genre: Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Description: “Punished” in going back to high school he was forced to comply and simmer down. What happens when the “almost” queen bee he abhors makes him a cogent tender that’ll twist it all?
(it has full CC btw)
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208456431337472
Small cover: