Shifting overlays NEED HELP!

Hello y´all lovely people! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So I’m writing a new story and I experience problems when I create an overlay.
So the script looks like that:
@overlay NAME create
@overlay NAME opacity 1 in 0
@overlay NAME shifts to ///
@overlay NAME scales to ///

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
:dizzy_face:

And then I save the script and go look at the preview but the numbers for the shifting panel are completely messed up! Like in the script there can be the numbers 170 140 (for shifting) but the overlay is not going to appear on that place and when I check the actual numbers on the app or the site the numbers are like -549 162 and this only happens to the shifting, the numbers for scaling stay the same, is this like an error or is this just me or what is going on?

I would be very grateful for any help :neutral_face: :pray:

1 Like

can ya PrtSc your script so I can try and help? :relaxed:

Yes, of course!

1 Like

Is the problem when the overlay moves?
For instance line 402 and line 420? :upside_down_face:

I really don’t think so because at first I just had the overlay at one place so it wasn’t moving but it didn’t work ether, the numbers were still changing in the app and on the side. :neutral_face:

1 Like

have you tried messing around with (@) + (&)?

also try combining the overlay combinations by putting the sandal overlay in with the background and having the opacity 0 in 0 until you want it to show in the scene :relaxed:

it always takes me awhile to get the coding right just keep playing with it until you find something that works!

Yeah I’ll probably have too … Thank you tho for the help!:smile:

1 Like

no problem sorry I couldn’t help more! :joy:

1 Like

Shifts to x y in zone 3
If you’re not in zone 1 you need to specify the zone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are GOLD gurl! How could I oversee that, THANK YOU SO MUCH, it works now! :hearts:

2 Likes

Haha you’re welcome :heart:

1 Like

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Marked as solved and closed