Shining Butterflies Art Shop! CLOSED

Password: butterfly

I have a request for @Gushlee, can I PM them the details?

1 Like

I’ll start on it soon <3

1 Like

Butterfly

• what text you want displayed
    Follow me on Instagram for sneak peeks and updates @Abbyjo_Author
  • if there are characters state their description and outfit. And what they are doing.
    Here’s the character

And it can be random :slight_smile:
  • background/aesthetic
    Any please
  • what artist you would like
    @keiji or @Theebee2004
    if you want characters on the splash, edited or drawn? (Consider which artist depending on whether it is edited or drawn)
    Drawn please
1 Like

I don’t take splash requests but I think @Theebee2004 is full with requests now? But I’ll wait until a member replies to see if one can do it <3

1 Like

It’s all good never mind :slight_smile:

Ohh my god, yall are so talented! :flushed::pleading_face::joy_cat::star_struck:

2 Likes

ty<3

1 Like

I have a full waiting list at the moment, it may take a couple of days until I can put you onto the waiting list, is that okay?

1 Like

I am full with requests at the moment and have 2 waiting to get onto my waiting list. It may take a couple of days to a week for there to be a free space on the waiting list. If this is okay with you, I will do it for you. If not I completely understand! :orange_heart:

1 Like

It’s all good may I cancel my request?

1 Like

Yes that’s fine! I’m sorry we couldn’t help at the moment! :// x

1 Like

Hey, @Theebee2004. I really like your art. I would gladly wait a month for you :joy: But I want my art from you. Please let me know when you free up.

1 Like

Of course! Thank you for being patient! And for the compliment :orange_heart:

1 Like

@theebee2004 is now closed for requests

(So I can catch up :heart: )

Thank you all for the support you have given us!

Yes PM me!

1 Like

I’m not taking requests at the moment, but maybe @keiji will be able to take your request? I’m not sure though. I also don’t have Instagram ://

1 Like

It’s okay:))))
Btw I mean like those umm backgrounds agh the end of stories, the ones that say follow me on my Instagram…
But thanks tho:)

1 Like

Ohh! A splash! I get you :joy: maybe @Epi.Sky then xo

2 Likes

Lol yeah :joy: I just woke up I’m tooooo cucu

2 Likes

Hey, I don’t need anything atm, but wanted to say that you guys’ works are amazing :smiley:

2 Likes