Shining Butterflies Art Shop! CLOSED

Hey everyone! And welcome to our art shop!

We are here to help and to our best to achieve your requests! In order for this shop to work at it’s try capacity, please, please please read everything down below! Thank you so much xox

Our Members!

DISCLAIMER: Please make sure to treat all members with respect when asking, waiting or accepting your request! Sometimes your request may get declined if it is too difficult/complicated. Please don’t get upset or angry, and know that we wouldn’t turn it down without making sure whether any member could take on the challenge first! :sunny:

RULES (please read!)
  • No thread hopping PLEASE! If we found out that you have been asking for the same request elsewhere you will be banned from our shop, sorry. :confused:
  • Rudeness to the creators will not be tolerated! Please note this! We are here to help out the community!!
  • Each member will only take 2 requests at one time so we don’t get stressed and overloaded with work, please respect this, as it will allow us to work more efficiently! if an artist already has two slots filled your request will not be accepted, instead it will be pending. There may be a wait to getting your request accepted, so please be patient.
  • No off topic discussions please!
  • If you are not happy feel free to ask for any changes, but be respectful!
  • A password is compulsory to get your request to the pending level or accepted! Butterfly
  • AND PLEASE GIVE CREDIT! Stealing will no be tolerated! (Below tells you how everyone likes to be credited x

All rules must be followed in order to make this a happy art shop!

@hanna_epi - edits, pfps, covers

@Aliciaboo13 - Pfps, art scenes, splashes

@epy.neha - Characters, outfits (Also helps with writing)

@Gushlee - Character cards, pfps, covers, edits

@blissful.edits - edited and drawn pfps/edits

@veronica.episode - splashes, outfits, characters

@Epi.Sky - covers, pfps, art scenes, character cards -temporarily unavailable-

@theebee2004 - Drawn edits, outlines, covers, pfps, splashes and art scenes CLOSED FOR REQUESTS

Covers

COVER

• title
  • style (ink, or limelight)
  • number of characters (max three)
  • character details of each character!!! (if you could write the details down not send a picture it’s easier, if not it’s fine x)
  • outfits of every character
  • the artist you want
  • pose idea (we will try our best)
  • any additional text/details
  • background
  • genre
  • edited/ drawn (consider which artist according to whether you want edited or drawn)
Splashes

SPLASHES

• what text you want displayed
  • if there are characters state their description and outfit. And what they are doing. (if you could write the details for your character down not send a picture it’s easier, if not it’s fine x pictures for outfits are fine though!)
  • style (ink or limelight, If there are characters)
  • background/aesthetic
  • what artist you would like
  • if you want characters on the splash, edited or drawn? (Consider which artist depending on whether it is edited or drawn)
  • any other details
Profile pictures (shoulders up)

PROFILE PICTURE

• style (ink or limelight)
  • character details (if you could write the details down not send a picture it’s easier, if not it’s fine x)
  • outfit details
  • edited or drawn - consider which artist is best for your choice
  • artist you have chosen
  • background
  • any extras
Characters or outfits

CHARACTERS OR OUTFITS

• what you want from the character (race, hair, gender, or random)
  • what style you want (formal, casual, party, beach, school…)
  • state the artist.
Art scenes

ART SCENE

• character details (if you could write the details down not send a picture it’s easier, if not it’s fine x)
  • outfit details
  • pose idea/ reference.
  • genre
  • background/aesthetic
  • edited or drawn, (consider what artist is best depending on your choice)
  • artist you have chosen
  • any other details.

On Instagram or on the forums! Ask which they would prefer and if they want Instagram you will receive there username :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

but you must credit!!!

@hanna_epi
@blissful.edits NOT TAKING REQUESTS
  1. @Rose.X

@epy.neha
@Gushlee
  1. @Jeni.Creates

@veronica.episode
@theebee2004 - CLOSED FOR REQUESTS
@Epi.Sky
  1. @cherrmaine

@Aliciaboo13
  1. @Apart_12345

————————————————————-

**please remember that requests take some time, be patient with the artists! Thank you so much for picking our shop! Enjoy!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here you go! :
@lazy_donut
@BlooperBop
@OliviaWrites4

21 Likes

Hey @keiji and @Theebee2004! Do any of you are available to draw me a cover?

2 Likes

I would love to! Send me your details!

1 Like

All your art is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

• character details
    Body - Rose 03
    Brow - Arched Thick Styled, Deep Brown
    Hair - Messy Sock Bun, Deep Brown
    Eyes - Female Generic, Brown Black
    Face - Diamond
    Nose - Grecian Soft
    Lips - Full Heart Pouty, Pink Warm Matte
  • outfit details
    Cable Knit Sweater Dress Wool, Ribbon Fabric Jeweled Choker Cotton Red True,
    Gogo Boots Knee High Pleather Grey Black, Thin Silver Hoop Earring
  • edited or drawn - consider which artist is best for your choice
    Drawn
  • artist you have chosen
    @Theebee2004
  • background
  • any extras
    Some freckles :grin:
1 Like

Awesome! I will have it done in the next couple of days! :orange_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I am aware the pose is complicated, if you can’t do it I totally understand and I will find another one.

Summary

title: The Sea Hawks, but I’ll add the title myself because I have a particular font for the whole story;
number of characters (max three): 1;
character details of each character!!!:

Character Pic

outfits of every character:

Outfit

the artist you want: @Theebee2004;
pose idea (we will try our best):

Pose Reference

any additional text/details: She’s holding a sword like in the reference. If possible, draw her hair floating in the wind.
background: Transparent please.
edited/ drawn (consider which artist according to whether you want edited or drawn): PNG drawing.

1 Like

Thank you! I can’t wait :heart:

1 Like

Awesome! I will try my best with the pose!! It may take a couple of days :orange_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! Take your time :two_hearts:

1 Like

My waiting list is full now, anyone who wants one from me may request but will have to wait until my waiting list is free for your request to be accepted! Thank you :orange_heart:

2 Likes

A really creative group of members. I don’'t have anything to request as yet. Just wanted to pay compliments to all of your works. Best of luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like
INK COVER

Thank you !! :))

1 Like

My waiting list is full at the moment, you can either chose an other artist and wait for the to respond, or wait until I have finished one of my current projects to get yourself on the waiting list! Up to you honey! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’d like to wait !! it’s okay for me !!
Thank you <3

1 Like

Okay! It may take a couple of days until I can put you onto the waiting list :orange_heart:

1 Like

I’ll have it to you very soon!

Yes do that :heartpulse:

Hi! Can I request something?

• what text you want displayed: Can I have it say: Thank You for Reading!
  • if there are characters state their description and outfit. And what they are doing.:

Can Cayleigh be doing the peace sign and Boonsri to be smiling and happy

• background/aesthetic:
    Can it be comfy and cute?
  • what artist you would like: @Theebee2004
  • if you want characters on the splash, edited or drawn? (Consider which artist depending on whether it is edited or drawn): Can it be drawn?

Tysm! And I understand if you can’t do it! :two_hearts:

Tysm for tagging me! :blob_hearts: I would like to request for a drawn pfp from @keiji please. :black_heart:

Character Details

Preferred Background

Extra Details

All extras are stated on the detail sheet. :cupid:

Pose

Maybe something like this, if possible? The only difference I’d make is, can she be looking forward smugly instead?

Sorry if anything I said was too advanced or complicated, if you need more details, please ask me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Butterfly

1 Like