Ship or Skip? (GAME)

Haha, yay! And, don’t really know.

Betty and Archie (Riverdale)?

Skip!

Eleven and Mike? (Stranger things)

1 Like

Yes, same! And I don’t know them. Yet! I plan to begin watching soon.

Betty and Bughead (Riverdale))

Noooooo- not at all! I hate that ship actually. Skip. Skip. Skip.

Hm…the two people who posted above me?

2 Likes

Really? Why :open_mouth: Barchie fan? And skip.

So…Barchie?

Sure. Ship. Barchie was pretty cute in the actual Archie comics (which I know a bit better than the show haha) and I could see it working in the show too. I don’t ship Bughead because Jug was intended to be asexual by the original Archie creators and although asexual people can enter romantic relationships if they so choose, based on what I’ve seen, Bughead is just…no. Too forced. Literally a childhood ruiner based on the originals XD

Anyway…Barack Obama x Joe Biden XD?

1 Like

Why not? Ship.

I’m more of a Varchie girl anyways XD And yeah, they should have stuck to the plan. Way cooler. And Bughead felt a lottle rushed.

Varchie for you?

Also ship XD. I never ended up being more on one girl’s side or the other.

Shelley x Mark (Dripping Mascara)?

1 Like

XD same, they’re both cool! And yay, Varchie twins!

Ship ish, but I prefer Matthew. Then again, in only on like, 30 something.

Choni? (cherylxtoni)

I’m rereading it- finished it once haha- and the first time around, I loved Matthew so much, but the second time, I’m seeing the virtues of Mark too. Then again, that may just be because I’ve crossed the…event I won’t spoil for you that starts off Season 5. Anyway, ship haha.

Alec x Magnus (Shadowhunters, the Freeform version)?

3 Likes

Aww, I dunno that one. :frowning:

Wat? Event? Wat? Mark is cool too, even though he was a bully. :heart: I do so love Dripping Mascara. And same.

Hmmm…Beronica? (Betty and Veronica)

1 Like

You’ll see XD. According to the Episode wiki for it, it’s around episode 47 or 48- hmu when you get there :wink:
But YESSSS- Beronica is my favorite ship in that universe XD

Hm…Dante x MC (Demi Lovato series)?

1 Like

Aha! It is cute. And I can’t wait for the event, then! It sounds exciting! :smiley:

Who is Dante again!? :open_mouth:

I almost literally threw my phone across the room XD I was so shook when it happened. Dante was the spirit animal dude (“wolves only have BLUEBERRY jelly beans”) the best friend dated for a bit.

1 Like

Wat? I’m excited now.

And aha, oh yeah!

Ship, why not. He’s funny.

MC and Alex? (Demi)

Mm…not at all. Alex as a female was cute, and okay as a male, but but personality-wise I cringed at him/her.

Rose x Drew (Wasted Roses)?

1 Like

Oops. Haven’t read yet, is is good?

MC x Josh (Ruby Tiara)

It’s pretty good- not as good at Dripping Mascara, but Gen is brilliant enough that it’s amazing anyway haha. Also pass- I haven’t read it.

MC and Peter (Bad Boy Bachelor)?

1 Like

Aha, I shall check it out. And you should read Ruby Tiara XD!

Skip. Peter sucks. I liked him at first, but then… Yeeeh.

Cheryl and Archie?

Maybe haha- I’ve got so many to-reads. And nah, skip.

Bechloe (Becca x Chloe, Pitch Perfect)?

1 Like