Shoes: Uneven shoes

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this… but…
56%20PM
It’s uneven… And it hurts… I mean maybe when they made these they thought it brought some perspective to have one side being shorter than the other or something… But this just hurts… I’ve had shoes like these before, and they DO NOT behave like this.
Can someone please edit these? I mean, sure not that many people will be seeing people’s shoes in most scenes in your generic episode, but while making the character, they just see these and… Please…

6 Likes

That is a very unsatisfying pair of shoes. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Don’t ever zoom in on the shoes XD ok sorry that was not helpful at all. I actually think they look unique and I have noticed some shoe glitches, like sometimes the character’s feet will be sticking right out of the shoe (I mean come on, you’re telling me they increased shoe size that fast in the story?) Nope. Anyways, it’s ok, it’s not that noticeable. Just use an overlay to always over the feet. lol, ok sorry, but in my honest opinion, it looks kinda unique, cool, and different. And am sure the Episode team will fix clothing glitches like this. In the meantime, don’t let it bother you! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

She is wearing someone else’s shoe as well as a shoe of her own-to go against the norms. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

my OCD is triggering

1 Like

Hello @Fenix, this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Feature + Art Suggestions Art + Animations to Mobile App Bug as it is a bug. If you would like to report a bug, submit a help ticket and our support team will be more than happy to assist you!

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses: