Shona's edit and Art for you, again.. (OPEN)

Hello everyone,
I am Shona, I have been on a break for a while and not doing any edits on requests.
So I have some time now and I have decided to open my request form for a while.
So I will be taking requests up until 15th February.
So, what all you can request is -

1. Pfp,
  2. Cover,
  3. Art scene, or
  4. Outlines.
    All you have to do now is fill up the form and I will get on with your request.
    Fill the given form below.
    You can also give the details down below if you don’t wanna fill the form.
    [IN THE FORM THERE IS A COLUMN FOR EMAIL, IT IS NOT NECESSARY. IT’S UP TO YOU.]

*[note- For those who have requested earlier and have not received it yet, I recommend filling the form again as I might have lost them. But I promise to complete it this time as I have for many of you earlier.]
You will be informed here and sent your edit as per your request.
The forms are open.
Those who wish to request here via reply can give the details that are required for edits, such as character’s details, outfits, background, etc.

5 Likes

Completed! Thanks!
I didn’t give my email out though.

3 Likes

Filled the form! :heart:

2 Likes

Submitted. :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Submitted! :sparkles:

1 Like

Submitted

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

No problem, I can send you here too.

1 Like

All the requests have been accepted and I will get on with it and done with it as soon as I can. Any more requests are welcome :blush: as I am taking more till 15th Feb.

1 Like

Your art request is done, will pm you the Pfp.

2 Likes

I have mailed you your pfp. Just check it out and pm me if any changes are required.

1 Like

Hey, sorry for the major major delay, but I have just mailed you your art scene as requested. Again sorry.

1 Like

Update

Hello guys sorry for the inactivity.
I am here again and the forms are closed I know.
For those who requested and did not receive it yet, I am so sorry. I am working on them . Life got in the way and things help up. But I will slowly get it all done. You can check in with me if you need it urgently. Or may want to change the requests. You can Pm me.

2 Likes

Hello, is it okay do you could do a art scene for me

1 Like

Sure, PM me for details.

Thank you!

1 Like

Here are the details

The outfits are fine, and if it’s okay could you come up with some poses?
The man is a mafia leader and the woman is an assassin. Is that okay?

1 Like

Okay, what should be the background, and what is the theme of the art scene, I mean how you want the art scene to be like.

2 Likes

They are the children of an mafia and an assassin. Could the background be that theme please? :heart:

1 Like

The theme is a bit dark but childish. Dark because of their parents and what they do but childish because of their age. (20)