Shona's Review Open Again...! (Honest Detailed Review)

Please tell me what I need to improve on! Thanks in advance!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of refugees who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!

1 Like

Hey, i read the first chapter and its really good, The Music and sounds used so far is really good. the plot is really interesting. No point-able grammar mistakes. And good flow. I would like to see other chapters too. All the best for further chapters. I don’t have anything that I would want to correct so far, so good going.

1 Like

@mystique_writer
Your review is done… I will PM you… It.

1 Like

Your beta review is sent on PM…:heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

Author: Mila.episodes
Title: Remember Me
Genre: Drama

cover%20for%20forum

Here’s a description of the story:

When Dean bumps into his ex/first love, she doesn’t remember who he is. Turns out she got her mind erased of him. Will Dean be able to move on and forget her too?

This is a romance story about two people who “try” to forget their past with each other.
Thank you for reading and reviewing it!:grinning:

story’s link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4695845464571904
or you can search up Remember Me by Mila.episodes

1 Like

:star_struck:

1 Like

Hi I don’t have instag am but if you are still able to do me a review it would be much appreciated

Name : ferewick :boarding school
Author name :becca
Genre: mystery
Description : a fresh start at a new boarding school isn’t quite what it was made out to be when you discover an ex pupils dead body on campus. Can you solve the mystery before it is too late?

1 Like

Sure… can you send me the link… it’s easier to find it that way…

Can you tell me how to do the links :joy: I am so sorry to be awkward but I’m new to this and have no idea :slight_smile:

The portal where you write, there is a link for sharing at the bottom, copy paste it…

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6551877777752064

I did it!
Sorry it has taken me so long Thank you for your help

Np.

Hey, I’m Alex and I published my new story few months ago. Would love to hear your thoughts. You can also dm me on instagram if you like it! @alex.woods27

Title: October’s Love
Author: Alex Woods
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: October is living a cozy-perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
Instagram: @alex.woods27
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648621507936256 1

Here’s the cover for my story:

Happy reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay luv…:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haha thank You !! <3

Hi, I filled out the form. If you have time and still doing reviews. I would like for you to review my story. I have been making a lot of improvements on what other reviewers told me I need work on. Would like an honest review if there is anything else that needs improvement.

Title: I Will Always Find You
Author: Maria.StoryWritter

Genre: Horror/Thriller

Description: My life takes a dark turn. When I meet him. My only hope is to get out on time. If that’s even possible.
Who can I trust, Who should I fear? Please help me, Someone’s watching.

Episodes: 10 (Ongoing)
**Link:**http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941749403746304

"Thank You"
Instagram Account@Maria.StoryWritter

1 Like

Name of The Story: Dear Lilly
Author’s Name: Mónica Cristina
Description: After waking up in the hospital with no recollection of her life, Lilly tries to remember her old life with the help of her friends and family. Will her S.O.'s methods to jog her memory work? Or will they end up pushing her away?
Instagram ID: @monicastories
Genre: Romance

1 Like

@H.K Your review is done, I will PM. you in a bit.

@Rramsey225 your review is done, I will PM you in a bit.