Shona's Reviews and Beta Reading requests.....! (closed)

mustread

Thank you…:grin::kissing_heart:

@SilentStorm1475 @dkr_episodes your story review is done and posted on insta.

i dont remember your insta id. can you send me… i have posted on insta but didnt tag you. send me your id so i tag you.

It’s @silentstorm.episode :blush:

@Kalani-Santino our Review is done and will be posted in few minutes, check the post on insta…

I filled the form.

Okay… I will do your review . As soon as possible…

@Nierido your review is done. check the insta for post…

Thanks!

@NaaDei your review is done, i will be posting it on insta now… check itin some time.

@granolias your story review is done…
:warning: DISCLAIMER- This Review is not meant to discourage or offend author in any way. This Review is solely based on my opinion of how I see it. It’s only for encouragement.
Name of the Story- Two to Tango
Authors Name- Granolis
Instagram ID- (not known)
Story Description- Snacks and watching movies is all that you’ve lived for. Until Walves- A Powerful agency, Takes you in. Seems like the tanginess of the flavor has only begun.
Genre- Drama
Chapters- 3
Ratings:-
• The start of the story is simple but interesting, and as the plot develops, the story gets more intriguing.
• When she finally gets into the Walves, her real journey starts, but that is yet to come.
• So far, the story developed is really nice and interesting.
• The spelling and grammatical errors are not noticeable.
• Zooms and directing is done nicely, no major errors.
Overall (opinion) - (52/60) – Overall, I would like to say, good plot and nice story. All the best for the further chapters.:+1::+1:

Thank you! :grinning:

All the reviews requested on this thread has been completed. Thank you so much for asking for reviews. i will be opening the reviews thread soon again. for now… love you guys. dont forget to follow me on insta… – with love @shona4b.

@Sydney_H please close this thread. Thank you.

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: