Shop of Sins ;3 - Phoenix's Request thread (CLOSED & on break)

I a, so sorry you are struggling with motivation, but I am very happy that you are figuring out everything for yourself. You shouldn’t be forced to do something you really dislike.

As of my request, I don’t have any timeline for it so it’s something that’s more of an if you are able to (it’s not imperative or anything)

1 Like

Thank you for informing! I no longer need the request so you can take me off the list :)) really hope you get back into creating art again though!

Good luck :blush:

3 Likes

Leave me on the list for when you come back, but please.

Take all the time you need.

I know that what I say is nul becuase you’ve already made up your mind, but, don’t feel presured. Go back to what you like, if you find motivation, great. If not, and you want to stick to something else? Fantastic.

1 Like

Sorry for not responding I forgot. I would like to be kept on your list & take all the break you want. You really deserve it after all the talent you have. Take care :heart:

1 Like

@anon37186038
Thank you for supporting! I’ll definitely keep you on the list and that’s fine, you can change as much as you want until It comes to me actually doing it <33

@Celestial_Night
Thank you for understanding and I shall keep you on the list as well :))

@TalesByMim
Oki doki! I’ll remove your name. Thank you <33

@EdwardNorton
Alrighty, I’ll make sure to keep you on the list. Thank you! :))

@nicollil
Thank you for the kind words! I’ll keep you on the list <33

5 Likes

Thank you!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::pleading_face:

It’s been officially updated! Take as long as you need, I’m in no rush! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fallen_leaf:

1 Like

Thanks for supporting me <33

1 Like

Hey can u put me on the list incase u come back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I will be coming back but you need an actual request to be on the list :))

1 Like

Oh so do I need to request what I want now so u can put me on the list?

1 Like

Technically I’m closed but I’ll accept it if I can do it :heart:

1 Like

Actually nvm but thanks anyway

1 Like

I finally pushed myself to finish it :))
Here’s your pfp request @LynnAnn

I know it’s not amazing for how long I made you wait but I still hope you like it :heart:

5 Likes

Sorry im back again I was wondering if u would be able to do this pose if not then its fine

1 Like

Please @ me know when you open again

1 Like

Things like those would be commissioned so if you’re still interested I’ll accept you and we can discuss that when I’m back :heart:

1 Like

Will do! <33

1 Like

Um… i dont have any money for commissions sorry :neutral_face: I thought this was free art… also i didn’t know you can charge for episodes styled art.

OMG! This is actually really stunning. It’s perfection! :heart_eyes:
And I really didn’t mind waiting. Thank you so much for doing this, and I really hope this didn’t cause you too much trouble.

Thank you once again @PhoenixLynn.writes :heart:

Update hehe: My pfp is soooo amazing! :smiley: :joy:

2 Likes

It’s not episode style if I’m drawing it myself ;3

1 Like