Shop of Sins ;3 - Phoenix's Request thread (CLOSED & on break)

I appreciate the kind words <33
I hope so too, I did enjoy it back then

1 Like

I would love to try but I’m not sure if I’d really be able to capture his features and actually be able to make it look like him :(( I’ll have a try around making details like him and I’ll see if any ideas come to mind to give the character matching… vibes? If that makes sense haha

1 Like

Thank you.

But, don’t force yourself to do it. If you can’t do it, it’s perfectly fine.

1 Like

Of course :)) I’ll still have a feel around and see if It’s possible and I’ll let u know

1 Like

In case I can’t do that pose, is there another you’re okay with that you have in mind?

1 Like

Password: Kryptonite
Author name: Aze
No. of characters: 1
Type: Large

Summary

Body Type: Female Generic Body
Skin tone: Copper 2
Eyebrows: Arched Natural
Eyebrow color: Black Dark
Hairstyle: Long Wavy Blowout
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye shape: Deepest Upturned Wide
Eye color: Grey Cool
Face shape: Diamond
Nose shape: Defined Natural
Lip shape: Full Round Pouty
Lip color: Pink Peach Medium Matte

Characters outfit

Pose

Background - Anything black!

Lmk if you can’t do the pose! Also thank you so much for helping us authors with covers.

Your work is beautiful :heart_eyes:!

Edit: Panel size would be 1 :sweat_smile: sorry! And perspective on the face! (just trying to follow your forum)

1 Like

I’m a little confused at how to do the pose considering episode characters are 3/4 view and that’s full front
And for this are you wanting like the… glowing fish? :laughing: im a lil dumb sorry

1 Like

I trust your work ethic do whatever you think feels right. (I won’t get mad judging your art skills they’re better then me.)

Edit: I forgot the title it’s Unchain My Heart.

(I’m the dumb one here :sneezing_face::joy:)

1 Like

Okay! thank you <33

1 Like

Hahah nooo it’s okay lmao

1 Like

Well thank your for accepting my request, take your time on it!

1 Like

No problem <33

1 Like

Sorry to brother again but is it possible to put some stars around her just like the pose I shared?

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Do you want the glowing fish too? or would you prefer something else? (or leave it out in general)

That as well too! Thank you!

1 Like

I don’t have a specific deadline since I am writing the whole story then publishing when I finish.
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Okay <3 and what i said about the pose? :))

1 Like

Honestly if you can’t do it can you just have them hugging or staring at each other?
(I had to switch devices and this one is super old and I can’t figure out the pictures on it so I can’t add an example but I can tomorrow if you need)
(Basically they are dancing and this art scene is between them and they will have some dialogue if that makes sense)

1 Like

I’m sure I can figure it out to the best of my abilities! I understand what you mean :))

1 Like