Short and Fun Romance/Drama Story with 5 endings 💖 (You can promote your story as well! ☺️)

Here’s a story which is kind of like a dating sim! Hope you enjoy and let me know if you like it :blush:

Title: Getting Over Her [COMPLETE]
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 4 episodes (Complete)
Description: You are going through a tough break-up. Will you be able to start dating again and get over your ex? 5 endings.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5806662243188736
Instagram: @lemonjay.episode

5 potential endings, Female or Male MC, CC, LL, LGBTQ, Mini Games, All Choices Matter!

Note: You can also promote your own stories if you like, I’ll make sure to check them out! :relaxed:

4 Likes

Title Ft: Not your perfect princess

Description: How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

1 Like

Thanks for the thread :heart:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

1 Like

up

Thanks for the thread!

Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Instagram: nora_writes_episode
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)
Eat Stake link

My best friend’s story.

Title: Napoleon
Author: Akitoshi

Story Description
Napoleon’s a half demon with heterochromia, who ran away from his home. When an innocent girl crosses his path, will they both get along? (Male MC, cc in episode 5)

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would extremely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread and to anyone that gives my story a go. High on drama with romance, thrill and mystery! :yellow_heart:

Title: Secrets and Lies
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5428668308193280
Description: A dark past. A shameful secret. And you’ll do whatever it takes to keep the truth hidden. But what if lying plunges you further into chaos? (CC, LL, Choices Matter, Sounds & Music, Advanced Directing)
Genre: Drama
Published Episodes: 11 (more coming soon)
Insta: @lxs.episode

1 Like

I love romance! My story is also a romance. Here it is:

Title: My Gamer Boys

Genre: Romance

Author: @Streampaw

Description: You love videogames… but you have no friends. The solution? Make friends with two HOT gamer boys. Friendship is all you want, right?
CC, Art Scenes, Minigames, Choices Matter, Points System.

Chapters out: 7. I will update every 1-2 weeks!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550056843018240

Cover:

1 Like

Hey everyone! Thanks for the thread.:blush:
I’d be really happy if you’d take a look at my story…

Title : Why Don’t You Love Me?
Author :nurella
Style :LL
Genre :Drama,Young-Adult Romance,Comedy
IG :nurella.episode
Description :Defne begins a dangerous game by making a deal with her enemy to win back her ex-boyfriend Alex.İs it really going to be Alex that she wants to win at the end of this twisted game?
Story Link : episodeinteractive.com/s/5249677170245632

1 Like

thanks for this!
C8B31B70-0380-4492-ADC9-6D4C685C9B5E

1 Like

Feel free to message me for R4rs btw :relaxed:

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)
Eat Stake link

My best friend’s story.

Title: Napoleon
Author: Akitoshi

Story Description
Napoleon’s a half demon with heterochromia, who ran away from his home. When an innocent girl crosses his path, will they both get along? (Male MC, cc in episode 5)

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your story and platform!

If you or anyone else is looking for an entertaining romance drama in between writing, check out “Hindsight”! It’s a page turner!

Title: Hindsight
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 9 (more to come!)
Summary: On the rise fashion designer Lark Campbell, must pick between her best friend or the man of her dreams! How will she choose? You decide! (CC + 2 LI + Limelight)
IG: neeneeepisodes

Thank You! :kissing_heart:
NeeNee

1 Like

Female MC option added! :dancer:
Check it out! :sparkles:

I’ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you guys can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 6 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_writer

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou❤️

1 Like

bump

Thank you for the thread! Here’s my story :wink:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

1 Like

thanks for the thread! this is my friend’s story :heart_eyes_cat:

Title: Sincerely, Yasmine
Author name: Abigail
Style: Limelight
Genre: Mystery
Description: You and your sister were always inseparable, but after her disappearance, you realize you knew nothing about her. 10 years later you’re faced with puzzles, leading to the truth.

• customization
  • mini-games
  • advanced directing
  • point system

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5492237003325440

you should totally check it out if you like a good mystery!! don’t forget to follow her instagram @abigailxwrites for updates and sneak peeks :star_struck: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from the most powerful foe, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like