Short Episode Stories

Sorry if this is in the wrong place and sorry for duplicates but can you recommend me stories that are short (around 5-10 minutes per episode, maybe less)

I prefer short episodes over longer ones and would love to read a story that has this : )

DROP DOWN RECOMMENDATIONS BELOW :cherry_blossom:

Positive Messages when it comes to writing

Thank you ^^

12 Likes

ill be writing my story tht is in classic to ink, and its only 9 episodes, so is that short enough?

Are each of the episodes around 5 to 10 minutes? :thinking:

yeah. its not that long. the lines stop to around maybe 300 or 400. it shouldnt be that long

Oh ok, then go ahead and recommend it here :wink:

just showing u how it looks in classic but will be the same ink when i am done with putting everything together.

1 Like

Oh wow, it looks amazing :heart_eyes_cat:

I will for sure give it a read :wink:

1 Like

thx n np.

1 Like

This Society (I’m sorry, I’ve forgotten who wrote it) has fairly short episodes - it hasn’t been updating in a while though.
Galileo - School of Magic has short (but many) episodes (due to the many many branches mostly, so it’s easy to binge read)

4 Likes

The Ember Moon Pack ~ Giselle C
TATYA: Professor Fever ~ Giselle C
DEMIGODESS ~ Giselle C

Would you like to recommend any other short episode stories by other authors? :nerd_face:

And I already read some of yours for a read4read I did a long time ago with you but you never responded back :thinking: but that’s OK, you were probably too busy with something else… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

The Infected is AMAZING!! I forget who wrote it but it’s marvellous!! And I apologize I get lost a lot :sob::heart:

Ok, that’s cool : )

Tip when you’re doing read for reads, remember to take it slow. Don’t do too much at a time because then you end up having a big list-it would be TOO much to handle :scream:

You need to go at a slow pace. Do a few, don’t take on so many stories at once otherwise other people can end up getting hurt because you ghosted them.

7 Likes

Thank you so much!! I’ll for sure take your advice, you seem awesome!! :heart_eyes::sob:

mine is only 5 episodes to 6…still deciding… but it wont be more than that.

Hope you wouldn’t mind checking out my story as well… although Thriller may be over…Halloween is still around the corner haha :smiley:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 4 episode styles: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all 3 styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

1 Like

Thanks love these motivation quotes :slight_smile:

You’re definitely my twin! I recommend Elemental Wars by Thyla which has short crisp episodes with not a single boring scene! Each episode ends with magnificient cliffhangers! And let me tell you there are SO many plot twists it would be a sin to reveal too much of the plot! Go to the app now and read this wonderful story!:kissing_heart:

Thanks @gisellec but I’m not awesome lmao, I have my flaws :sweat_smile:

Besides, other people will give you this tip, too and while reading it helps, actually doing it is even better (actions speak louder than words)

Oh no, lol it doesn’t matter to me how many episodes your story has XD

You can have 10-30 and it wouldn’t matter.

So long as EACH episode length within your story is around 5 to 10 minutes, mabye less.

So if you have 5 episodes total, each of them would need to be very short when I’m reading them : )

No problem :wink:

And, of course @DarkRed I’ll be sure to add that story to my favs ^^

It’s so nice knowing there are others out there (even if they are in the minority) that love short episodes. Fist bump to you, twin :facepunch:

Are your episodes short? (not the number of episodes, but the length of each of them)? :thinking:

I would appreciate a response, thank you :smile:

1 Like