Short episodes and fast updates or long episodes and slow updates?

Trust me, it’s so annoying haha

the readers doesn’t even own the story :roll_eyes:
excited readers : omg when the next épisodes ?!
annoying readers : put the episode really fast like in 3 days or else i’ll not gonna continue read your story
author : didn’t put update for like 2 weeks
annoying readers : you’re sucks post now !
2 days later the author still didn’t update the épisodes
annoying readers : just post now i ain’t got my time to wait
i am happy that i Don’t get those fan mails

2 Likes

If that happen to me and I was in bad I would properly answaer for evry mean comment I will be puttining the update off with a day. five mean comments okay five extra days to wait for you

2 Likes

I’m screaming at the accuracy of your post :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I dont know if I shall be sad or happy I dont get this fanmails.

1 Like

you should be happy haha fanmails of readers complaining are a headache

1 Like

i never got this type of fanmail , my first fanmail was an kinda hate one but still i rather have my first fanmail that is a kinda hate one than those annoying fanmails

1 Like

Hahaha it’s cool I get hate and annoying ones, we’re in the same boat :joy:

1 Like

the thing that make me happier is that my story has limited customisation (you only get to change the hair and the makeup) and i still didn’t get a fanmail about that

1 Like

I have limited CC in one of my stories and I got a fanmail complaining about why they couldn’t change the eye colour cos they didn’t like brown :joy:

1 Like

oof

1 Like

bruh in my story you only get to customise one MC (i have 9 MC in that story) not even a single soul is begging me to put customsation for the other characters

Personally I never even customize characters when I’m reading other people’s stories on Episode, I’m more fussed about the plot than how the characters look :joy:

characters is looking a little bit trash
you : i Don’t give a fuck about how the characters look
me : walk away :joy: jk jk

Hahahaa normally the way the author has created the characters look fine to me and don’t need customizing, I’d rather customize later when I realise the story is good and I wanna carry on reading it than waste sh*t tons of time customizing in the first episode for me to end up finding the story boring

im working on a story you cannot customise the MC in the first episode because some people like to see how the MC act etc to give her the perfect look plus i’m lazy as fuck to put customisation putting all the update blablabla and for every color of eyes haircolor etc to put it for every member of family no nononononoono i Don’t want that ! im aldready working my assoff for this story so Don’t force me to put full customisation , so me as lazy author (of putting customisation) is putting a customisation for only change your hair and makeup :wink: tbh i just Don’t like putting full customisation because the lines get messy…

Yeah I get your problem, but for me adding it in isn’t a big issue cos I just copy and paste templates from Dara Amarie’s website and give her credit

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I would more like long episodes and slow updates

1 Like