Should episode add a skin option for people with Vitiligo when creating characters?

I have a friend who reads episode stories. She said she wishes she could make characters that look more like her. She has vitiligo which is a skin disease that causes loss of skin color in patches. I thought about it too and I agree. Many people around the world plus celebs have/had this skin disease. For example, Winnie Harlow, Joe Rogan, and Michael Jackson.

1. Winnie Harlow

2. Michael Jackson:

3. Joe Rogan:

Do you think episode should add an option for people with Vitiligo when creating characters in the web portal? I think so.

12 Likes

I agree! Episode should also add skins that have Eczema. I have it all over my whole body and face, and it would be SO cool if they could add these things to skin.

2 Likes

They should genus idea

1 Like

yess they should, and i think they should add many more skin conditions!! And ik this doesn’t have to do anything with the skin, but they should add body piercings, i think it would be cool as well.

1 Like

yes!! I agree

1 Like

Agreed.

Here is a thread for this you can support for it. This is formatted incorrectly for where it is placed so it will be closed and there is already one.

2 Likes

Omg yes!! A relative had a mild case and this would be amazing! Support

Even someone who has dry skin or eczema for example

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: