Should EPISODE be 15+ instead?

It actually isn’t at all. Please look up the definition of the word Pedophilia.

Thanks.

Some are not even 13

Oh wait, no it’s actually not!

“Sir, you slept with a 15 year old girl, and are accused of sleeping with a minor, basically pedophilia.”
“Well actually, she was a teenager, so it doesn’t count.”
“Oh wow! It doesn’t! He’s all good everyone! Not going to jail!”

It doesn’t matter for the correct term, if it’s technical or not, in the eyes of the law, if you have sexual or even romantic relationships with a minor, it’s illegal. That’s what we’re talking about, not about what the correct term is. If it’s illegal, then we should be both agreeing on the fact that people shouldn’t either write about it, promote it, or do it, not fight over if we’re using the correct term or not.

Man this conversation went from “maybe kids shouldn’t be on EPISODE” to “it isn’t pedophilia”, I don’t think I’d like to continue talking about the topic. It’s illegal and a disgusting practice.

Cheers,
R.

1 Like

There are authors that are below 15, so it wouldn’t be fair to them. But then again, it’s the internet after all… anyone can fake their age. So even with the age limit, nothing would changed. But you know in movies, they would rate the movies for the audience to watched? I’m talking about rated G, PG, PG13, and rated R. Like if Episode have that for the stories, it would be pretty much easier for the readers to choose from.

There’s a separate topic talking about the idea of sections (13+ and 15+) if you’re interested in that. It might not change anything, and maybe kids will still run rampant on EPISODE, but it will let people know what they’re in for.

(This reply is really weak, but I’m tired, coming down with flu and I’ve talked to tons of people about the same problem over and over again, so you can kinda see why I’m tired of repeating.)

Cheers,
R.

Look, I’m not going to talk about this anymore. Mainly because we’ve gone way off topic. I am NOT lumping them together. Dang it, this was the worst time to get sick. Can’t think properly. Criminals, no matter what they’ve done, are all, to me, criminals. To me, there’s no ‘level’ of badness they’ve done, if someone has done something wrong, it was their choice, and they should be accounted for it. Here, seriously, is not the place to be talking about this kind of thing. If you want, we can continue this conversation privately, but I really don’t want is to argue here about a topic the, well, topic isn’t even relating to.

If I sound angry, or harsh, I’m not trying to be. This stupid sickness is making me feel even worse, and I’m grumpy.

But again, my opinion. Criminals are responsible for their actions, no matter how big or small their crime is, I’ll treat a teenage kid who stole candy the same way I treat someone who murdered someone. Why? If they chose to do a wrong action, the only thing I care about is making sure they get justice and are serving time for their actions. The only ‘category’ I would ever lump criminals together, is that they’re criminals.

Again, if you want to continue this privately, then I’m happy to, as long as we talk about this as calm, level headed adults.

Cheers,
R.

2 Likes

Dang it! It’s pollen season. :sneezing_face:
Get well soon.

1 Like

Thanks so much. Hope you don’t get sick too.

Cheers,
R.

1 Like

I got sick on sunday

1 Like

And hope you get betther

1 Like

Have you guys read “It All Starts With A Bra”?! Jesus…

1 Like

yes

I hate it I already know what gonna happen next

Same here. Irritated me

It Starts With a Bra was based of a Wattpad story, and Wattpad is a definite 18+ platform.

The fact that they ever considered adapting a story from there, especially with a name like that is disgusting

4 Likes

bumping!

1 Like

nah. I feel like it being 13+ is fine,we’re doing animations on freaking cartoons like?
Younger kids are exposed to an apropiate audience anyways so making it 15+ wouldn’t stop them from joining. It’d just make them more vunerable to a lot of explicit things.

GTA is rated 18+. I am almost 16 and I don’t even play that game. Honestly most episode stories are more kid friendly than GTA, so why are you letting your kids play a game where you can touch naked girls?

I’ve been on Wattpad and it’s true there’s a lot of Mature stuff, but it is usually tagged so when kids click on stuff then they know what they’re getting into. Wattpad is a teenaged website and for someone who set they’re account at 12 I shouldn’t have, but there are stories without sex and cussing in it, but they’re hard to find.

2 Likes

Not to be rude, but you’d treat someone who stole a Hershey bar from a store and someone who took someone’s life the same. That’s not right. WOW