Like I said, I’m not talking about the story itself, I’m talking about the story LINE. Because we do have these strict guidelines, we have to stay within the ‘do not show this’ or ‘do not do this’ and it’s getting a little annoying. And can you say what you disagree with? I’m a little confused because I actually agree with you on a lot of points, just say it differently, so you’re technically disagreeing with yourself…? And I’m not saying that everyone likes the featured, I’m just saying, that from what I see if ‘popular’ on EPISODE, and all the stories that bridge out from that, is mainly just this:
"Oh, a bad boy fell in love with me!“
"I have a boyfriend but this guy is really hot!” and I’m honestly getting tired of it. And I also never said that writers couldn’t write good stories within the community guidelines, it’s just the good stories that I’ve seen and read are all technically suppose to be classified as 15+ anyway. And here’s a list consisting of all the stuff you can’t have for 13+, vs what the good stories consist of.
- Mentions of suicide. vs. There’s a lot of stories that I’ve read that are REVOLVED around suicide.
- Sexual/anything relating to sex vs. I’ve seen teenagers in story go away to do the ‘nasty’ a lot of times.
- Swearing vs. there’s a lot of stories that have a wonderful variety of colourful words ranging from the c-word to the f- word.
- Violence/excessive amounts of it/torture vs. there’s a lot of spy and murder stories that I’ve seen, that show these types of things (only one that showed a full on torture scene).
- Rape/any mention of it vs. Again, some stories revolve around it, or at least some people trying to force themselves onto other people (which is considered sexual assault/almost rape).
That’s just barely scratching the surface of what 's in EPISODE at the moment. And good writers who want to talk about ‘different topics’, can’t because of these rules and guidelines that they have to follow. Some stories that I liked had to be taken down because in one way or another they ‘violated the content guidelines’ which I find plain stupid. Some do deserve it, but you can’t remove the only good stories on EPISODE or at least most of them, just to appeal to the younger audiences.