Should Episode let us add our own music?

What do you guys think?

4 Likes

yes! please!!

1 Like

Omg yes that would be amazing

1 Like

I think instead of letting us add our own music like let’s say Rain on me, I think they should give us the opportunity to create our own music like in soundtrap or something :sneezing_face:

A good thought @Minimayday

1 Like

it would be way too much work for the episode team

1 Like

An other good point @Parix

No because then reviews would take even longer because they’d have to go through songs too lol. And honestly, I think a lot of people would try to submit copyrighted music.

7 Likes

Too much work with copyright laws. They wouldn’t want to have to figure out what submissions are legal or not, so no.

2 Likes

So how I see many of you guys are against it. But I think too it would be for all of us more work

1 Like

Omg I just realized that you are the EliseC who write the Story Agent Cinderella. I love this story.

2 Likes

That’s me :joy:

tenor (1)

I’m joking lol. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

No because it would be a lot of work to implement. They’d also have to check to make sure the music isn’t copyrighted. It would be nice if they added more sounds and different style music that’s in the public domain. There’s only so many times where you can loop the same sound, find creative ways to replace sounds like slashes, and go mad from hearing back and forth.

2 Likes

I agree. You’d be restricted to maybe paying for the royalty free kind of music like epidemic sound because of Intellectual Property Laws. Just like how most YouTubers do.

1 Like

Yes! I have always wanted this!
Just like how we’re able to upload our own overlays and backgrounds, we should be able to upload audio files (that aren’t copy righted or violate any guidelines of ourse) to create our own sounds.
I compose some pieces myself on flat.io, so I would love that!

Though on the down side, it would be much harder to figure out copy right laws and everything, as well as a pain for the Episode team to find out.

I mean it kind of is an Amazing idea, but I kind of can’t Imagine when let’s say a Girl is singin Ariana Grande in the Shower and out of the moment there comes Arianas Voice…I would probaly would laugh Myself to death!!XD

1 Like

yesssssssssssssssss