Should Episode Make Ancient Egypt Characters/Backgrounds?!

Do think it’s time Episode created more Ancient World characters & backgrounds to give us more creative freedom when writing our stories? I would love to see Egyptian Pharaohs, Gods & Goddesses!! :heart_eyes::sparkles::sparkling_heart::palm_tree::ocean::camel:

What do YOU think comment below:

• Yes! We NEED more Historical World Sets!!
  • NO! I wouldn’t know how to write it.

0 voters

6 Likes

My story is about a tribe hahah and I refrence the female leads all from Cleopatra and I just loveeee Egyptian Mythology!! I literally had to wreck my brain for this type of stories since most cloths are either modern or not appropriate for the culture representation…

5 Likes

Yes, WE NEED THIS :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

We literally need more clothes in general. Especially for fantasy. There is barely anything that fits that genre.

6 Likes

Yes I agree I want all kinds of fantasy clothes… I mean LL only has one Queen/Princess dress with either your shoulders covered or not covered and the King legit only has ONE… what if you have more Kings?!! I want spacey futuristic clothes too! They have more than enough modern everyday clothing… now we need historical and futuristic fantasy clothes and backgrounds!

5 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

I support this! I think that it would be amazing to have different historical backgrounds! But not just the Egyptian era, even the ancient Greek one and even the ancient Roman Empire or China, Japan :heart_eyes::blush: with new outfits that fits the different periods :heart_eyes: like tunics( for males and females), military uniforms, helmets, swords, shields, …
@Cass @Liz

3 Likes

Yes! It’ll be so cool :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yes that’s what I mean like ancient worlds even like “The New World” with colonial style clothes :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes! I need this desperately right about now.

3 Likes