Should girls and boys be embarrassed to change in front of each other?

so true <33

Yeah, that’s what i did. I just see a lot of times where girls change in front of boys and vice versa, no problem. I was like WHaaAa— i could never do that. Lol just seeing what everybody else thought about it <333

1 Like

Lol i dont even have guy friends.

Is it just me or do all girls have guy friends that they’re cool with and im just there with no guy friends but a bunch of girls?

Oh I’m like the other way around, I mainly have guys as friends hehe.

I don’t think it should be embarrassing, really. Society just makes it embarrassing. The idea of a ‘perfect body’, people not wanting others to see their ‘ugly body’. Changing in front of the opposite gender is associated with romance and ahem, making love, sometimes. A female’s privates, a male’s privates, they’re just body parts like any other. It’s just embarrassing because of society.

2 Likes

Tell me about it. Not sure if you’re from the UK but when you’re in primary school, both boys and girls get changed in front of each other until they’re in year 5.

I still don’t like getting dressed in front of anyone in case they see certain parts of the body.

ughhh lucky you being cool with guys

i think i scare them away - i am a bit mean lmao

Erm. Uhh I guess my culture really adds to this :joy:, but I’ve never had a guy friend before, heck, I haven’t even made eye contact with a guy for too long! My mum would legit kill me :joy:

Oh my gosh, I know! Like, if there were no “ohE GEEE PHOTOSHOP MAKES U LOOK PWETTY!!! LEMME JUST BUY SUM MAKEUPS FROM NAKED AND LOOK LIKE A BARBIE DOLL!!!111!!!”

then no one would be insecure about anything (there are more examples im just too lazy to write them down lol)

<33

1 Like

Culture or not, my parents would kick me out of the house lol <33

1 Like

Hehehe, same!

1 Like

Haha oh well I’m so rude to all of my friends lol, me and my sarcastic ass always making jokes on everyones behalf. But honestly just walk up to them? I met my best friend, who is a guy, by just approaching him in class, turned out that we listen to the same music and now we are like best friends. Maybe thats why you’re uncomfortable changing in front of guys? You aren’t used to being around them?

I know! Yes, I’m from the UK. I did say it above but it got flagged cuz it was unrelated lol

Yes, i would ask the teacher to change in the toilets and she would be like “tHe tOileTs aRe diRtY” like bish i dont care if they’re flooding i dont wanna change in front of people <3

Trust me im being used to be around them. I guess i just have a huge chain of social anxiety pulling me away. I think im just one of those people who are afraid or shy of talking to the opposite sex. Plus, all the guys in my class are idiots. If I did want to make friends with guys, it wouldn’t be them lmao i hate them all <333

Same here. It was worse when the girls used to bully me just because I grew a pair of boobs before them and I had to wear like a scarf around my neck so they don’t see. Too bad the girls already got implants. Guess that’s what they get for picking on me for having boobs.

1 Like

My bad. I didn’t see that you’re also a Brit lol.

1 Like

Haha oh I see, yeah, guess I’ve been lucky with finding some great guys. Idk how but all the guys in my class are wonderful, honestly most people in my class are pretty great. Guess that’s what happens when you study art haha. :thinking:

1 Like

haha so true

the guys in my class who like art are ok, they arent as annoying as the others hnngg <33

Haha there you have it, study art and all the great peeps will show up

2 Likes

Sooo do we still need this closed?

1 Like