Should I also create a limelight vershion of my story once it's finished?

would you read my story if I also published in in limelight?
{It’s currently being created in ink}

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since it doesn’t fit into any of the Creator’s Corner subcategories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

In my opinion, no. I did this and hated it because I had to write the whole story again. If you like it in ink just keep it like that, don’t feel pressured to change it to limelight.

1 Like

your story, your decision, your call. i agree with @LillyR.

1 Like

im doing my story in limelight because it has good clothing n it fits with my story, and my story is also in ink, so with my choice for my story, im doing both, but still u don’t need to pressure yrself, like neon said.

NO! Omg I see this all the time and it annoys me. If you want to do it, that’s fine, go ahead. But, publishing the same story in another style is repetitive and boring. Create something new that will attract old readers back to you. If you publish the same story in a different style, why would readers want to read what they already know and have seen? Just my thoughts :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a reader, I personally won’t reread a story just because it’s in a new style.
However as a writer, I do have a story which I’m thinking of revamping into LL (there’ll be significant changes, but I don’t expect my original readers to read the new version). At the end of the day, it’s entirely up to you. What are you hoping to achieve by redoing the story in LL? Do you just want to appeal to readers who prefer LL?

1 Like