Should I code a action story in Limelight or Ink?

Hi there! I am currently coding 2 stories in ink and want to write an action/drama story but I’m not sure if I should code it in ink or limelight. I’ve coded in limelight before around a year ago and wasn’t the biggest fan but I know since then there have been a lot of new things added. So to those of you who write action stories in ink/limelight can you tell me the pros/cons? Also if you are a fan of action stories do you prefer them in ink or limelight? I would appreciate it a lot thank you for reading this! :heartpulse:

If this is in the wrong section please let me know because I wasn’t too sure where to place this

3 Likes

I’ve read action in both styles and while I do really like both, I prefer a lot of Ink’s “action” animations and facial expressions if its more of a comedic action story. Whereas if it’s in LL, I like when it’s more realistic!
To me, some stories seem like they are better suited in LL vs Ink and vice versa, so I suggest just taking a look at your overall story and thinking about which style you think it would look the best in🙂

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the response! I’ll definitely do that :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

@KylieJay I agree with you! There are a lot of great action stories in Ink, I Despise You, The Assassins of Blackwood, Rivals, etc.
My personal preference is Ink, but like she said it depends on how you see your story. I think Ink is always a great choice. The downside of Ink is that it’s not updated anymore, so new clothes or animations.
LL has a lot of animations and clothes that get updated every week. Also, it has more facial features like freckles and tattoos etc…

2 Likes

I don’t kind either, though I agree with the fact that ink has better action animations. <33

1 Like

Thank you for the response :cupid:

1 Like

Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I prefer read in LImelight but I like to read in INK too

1 Like