Should I delete the A Bullying Story

If you want to tell your friends about my bullying story is honor to a friend of mine. But if you been bullying and my story is also honor all victim of bullying.

Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Stay with your story you did your best!!!:hugs::hugs: sorry but if these girls donā€™t like the story stop reading it then :smirk::smirk:

1 Like

1 Like

I donā€™t think you should delete your story. Why should you delete something that is very special to you?

2 Likes

You took your time and dedication on it. The fact it takes two people to delete your story? No, donā€™t listen to them. Let them hate all they want, but they arenā€™t worth it to deal with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for that.

1 Like

Ok. But I do have a A Bullying Story 2 secret exposed and I did go on a horror side by add word witchcraft to the story but Iā€™m not going to say spell but I seen most horror movie commercials.

By the way I donā€™t mind if the bullies stay in a real haunted house :derelict_house:.
I didnā€™t even no that the titanic museum in Missouri was actually haunted. :thinking:

No problemmm!!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

If you like AutumnGreen40 Story please keep reading until it gets to a 1,000 readers then a new book name will be announced on Halloween.

1 Like

If my story gets at 1,000 readers just like @Chesney2 say, a new story name will be announced. So read it and follow me.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the story name?

1 Like

A Bullying Story and here the link below Iā€™m writing Bullying Story. Check it out: https://episode.app.link/BLa8hmKhiX

Make sure to tell your friends to read this amazing story and it was honor one of my friends who was bully by mean girls in high school but it for everyone who was bullying too.

1 Like

I use to bully a fat girl. Now I am friends with her. I always apologized when either me or her or other people brought it up. :ok_woman:

1 Like

And Iā€™ll add and read it

1 Like

Thanks you and your welcome to follow a Bullying Story on Instagram and that where she will announce new story around Halloween :ghost:. :grin:

1 Like

Okay. :+1:

1 Like

I made a story with a LOT of sensitvie subject including bullying.
I have had someone email me on my fan email say
ā€œThis story needs to be taken downā€ā€¦
I said you can report it if you wish, I have worked with episode before I published this to make sure it followed all the guidelines.
So you can report all you want. If you have a story to tell and make awareness in a mature way, Then why the hell should you?!

1 Like

Well it two girls that is obviously obsessed with pets and tell me to delete it but it wasnā€™t for them, it was honor to a girl who was bullying hard. Plus every girl and boy are honored too. :grin:

Iā€™m inspired to write a bullying story because of you. Not a true one. But one thatā€™s happened plenty of times in real life.

1 Like

:grin: I use my imagination for my story.

1 Like