Should I do commission arts? (be very honest)

Hey guys!! :hugs:
So, today I am here to ask you a honest question and you have to be very honest with me. (I don’t care if your thinking hurt me or anything I just want the honest truth) :relaxed: :kissing:

And the question is Should I do commission arts? :thinking:

If I start the commissions then It will be very low price

yeah… I know for telling the truth you will be need some examples of my arts… so here it is!!

My work

Some pfps which I made

I request you Please don’t steal them or anything!!

Anyways, now tell me… what you think?? should I?

Should I do commision?
  • Of course!!
  • Maybe, but practice more
  • No!!

0 voters

and please let me know what you think of mine arts… :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

For if you don't want to be tagged...

@Danielle_97 @writes.tiana @laura @MMG @M_H_C_Episode @moody1 @Angel_wings21 @AngryPanda @BadBoyBillionaireBBB @Katie36 @GraceW.writes @iDiOt_SaNdWhIcH @the.fallen.archangel @line123462 @Stargazer1 @icelyn.stories @KCE @Mystery.Author @adilistic.stories @Anam @jessica03 @amber.writes @Popplita @Alina_Author @annabelleoninsta @annalilac

14 Likes

You could commision it
It’s very well done

2 Likes

thankyou so much for the feedback soorya !! :relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

I think you should commission it. It’s really good Tessie

2 Likes

thankyou girl :relaxed:

1 Like

I don’t think you should start doing them now…no hard feelings but according to me …I think you should grow your account first (like more activity/followers etc) and take requests for free (ofc I’m not stopping u neither I am telling that your works are bad…they are actually very good​:heart::heart:) I’m just suggesting you to grow your account first so that when you start taking commission you will have more audience n gain more plus u will also get time to improve more than ever​:heart: because I have noticed that people who are taking commission with less growth of their account don’t get any requests but if you start the commission with a account of about minimum 1.5k follow I think few people will take the commission art also many people … especially the new author like to take resources in free…so taking commission at this time can be unprofitable for you :frowning:
Still it’s your choice❤️
Lemme know if you can’t understand anything I said …my english is not that good…

11 Likes

they look gorgeous! i would say that practice could attract more people wanting to pay for them, so that’s always a good idea. my favorite one would have to be the last one (the face specifically looks realistic! the hair and the shirt details are beautiful)!

but as said above, getting people to notice first and gaining more opinions/artistic styles will def help🥰

5 Likes

You’re art is def. amazing :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: but I think you should first gain some more followers and practice more than you can do it. It’s my opinion as it will help you get more requests of your work.

2 Likes

You should commission. I’ve seen people that need to practice a lot more commissioning and getting their art work paid for.

This is your time and effort, it’s your resources. Don’t ever sell yourself out. The art is done great, you always have time to practice as you grow as an artist.

Remember, this is your hard work you’ve spent hours on, don’t let some poll tell you to wait. Your art is commissionable, people will pay for it.

2 Likes

It’s great, you really have talent!
I’d say: Go for it, honey! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes Tess @Zondiewriter is also right, if you want go for it.

2 Likes

yeah I agree with you… lol

Continuation:

If you’re going to give art away like that for free…:skull: Idk what to say. Hunnyyy they’ll take advantage of this. People will literally latch onto you.

You don’t need a massive following to do commissions. All you need to do is use a good platform post YOUR ART, use the right #s and you’ll gain the attention.

You could do giveaways as well, like profile giveaways. That’s how a lot of people gain followings.

Remember this is YOUR TIME, YOUR EFFORT.
Your prices don’t have to be crazy high, just high enough.

I do a lot of services (edited things outside of episode), and trust me, I regret it being a free thing, now I have set up a support ko-fi because people will start to act like they’re some sort of priority.

I’m sorry if I sound salty here, but I don’t like how people are telling you to wait when your art is damn right commissionable. And waiting for a follow base? So many ways to grow an account - if you need tips on how to grow an account you can always hit me up.

Have a lovely day hun :heartbeat:

4 Likes

hehe… yeah I am still learning some stuff.
so I thought why not ask others opinion… thanks for the opinion :heart: :heart:

yeah… you know I still have below 200 followers in my art account :rofl: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Np. You still can promote it on forums

2 Likes

aww thankyou soo much!!
and yeah i saw some pep too who do commissions at very begining.

haha thanks for the nice feedback :relaxed: :kissing_closed_eyes:

yeps… :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes