Should I do this game once a week?

Hey guys… I’m really BORED. so…

OPTIONS!

1. Best childhood memory :blush:

2. Hobbies I guess :no_mouth:

3. How’s your life going :hushed: (No need for anything super personal)

4. What kind of sports teams do you like? (plz no drama though) :sob:

5. What trends do you follow? :heart:

6. What’s your favorite app on your phone right now :iphone:

7. GAMES!!!/Anime I guess

AND FINALLY What I want to be the final part of the chat… It’s more of a game really and I want your guys’ feedback if I should start doing it once every week! so the game is I ask some questions and the first person to get the correct answer gets a special prize BUT you won’t know what the prize is until I PM it to you!!! ANYWAY…

QUESTION FOR TODAY
If a plane crashes on the border between the United States and Canada… Where are the survivors buried!!!

Okay so when I found this question I felt… Ashamed of myself for not knowing the answer :grimacing: It’s harder than you would think :joy:

2 Likes

In the dirt

1 Like

Well I mean the dirt is where someone would get buried but that’s not the answer :hushed: Want another try?

1 Like

Wherever the family of the deceased wants to bury them? This probably applies to every death scenario.

1 Like

okay I think I remember this one? the survivors aren’t buried, right? I think lmao why am I overthinking this

3 Likes

Ah you don’t bury them because they survived

2 Likes

I feel stupid now. I didn’t read it close enough haha.
Nice trick!

4 Likes

Same :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah lol you got it right I was stumped when my brother said Seriously, if you survived a plane crash would you want to be buried And I thought about it for a minute and laughed so hard :sweat:

4 Likes

I was like that at first too! one of the campers at my summer camp stumped me with it and I felt like such an idiot when I finally got the answer :woozy_face:

1 Like

it would be pretty mean to bury survivors, i mean…

1 Like

How fun, lemme see.

1. Don’t know yet…I’m still a child…
  2. I’m getting a gaming PC soon, so I’ll be play a lot of games. Right now though, I just like watching shows on Netflix and Hulu, and I draw on my iPad a lot using my Apple Pencil. I don’t really have time for other activities because of the amount of homework I’m getting. :frowning_face:
  3. Pretty good. Stressful, but good.
  4. I don’t really watch sports, so-
  5. None really, lol. I like just being my own person.
  6. Discord (add me Brill#6485!).
  7. Roblox, osu!, and Minecraft for now.

Haha, I like the question. Before reading the comments below, I just read “survivors” and knew that the survivors couldn’t be buried! :joy:

4 Likes

Lol I would be scared if someone stood in the hallway… silently as well so I feel your sisters pain :joy:

1 Like

Closed for violating forum rules below. If you would like the thread reopened please make the required changes, thanks!: