Should I make a episode Instagram?

Good morning ya’ll, should I make an episode Instagram? I’ve thought about it a couple of times I just didn’t mainly because I had too much on my plate(I had 7 Instagrams) Lmao, do not judge. And I was going to make a website but I decided I’m not going through with the website, now to the question, should I make an episode Instagram for my fellow episoders?

I need at least 20 people to answer.

• YES!
  • NO.

0 voters

2 Likes

i just made 1 yesterday , idk y but i thought i can solely make it for stories nd arts .
do check out @_silver.shade71 and @_silver.epi

2 Likes

Feel free to if you want!

Mine is epi_asher Login • Instagram]

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I dont have instagram for episode, because I dont like instagram as a whole. But, if you have no problem with it (as you said you had 7 instagrams lol) I think you definitely should as it not only gives you the opportunity to community with your readers, you can also promote you story, talk with other episode writters to promote each others stories and I think there are also contests on instagram that you can participate (and give you a lot of reads).

3 Likes

I love this idea Mina!! It would be pretty awesome to see post from your story. And share other things tooo. I hope you do this!! Love youuu :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Love you tooo :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

It would really help your work if you join instagram. Mine is @chocolipsa if you want a friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve followed you :))

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.