Should I make a story with a guy mc?

Should I make a story but a guy being the main character or should I do a girl?
I got two stories where the mc is a girl but I was thinking about switching it up for another story

1 Like

I suggest choosing whichever sex fits the narrative of the story you’re trying to tell best.

But we high-key need more male MC stories.

4 Likes

Depends on your plot tbh, but I like the male POV, so I’d always encourage people to give it a try :slightly_smiling_face:

Lol. I plan on doing just that then. Thanks

Great. Thank you

1 Like

Join the club.
I’ve been writing a male MC story for a while but still worried about wether it’ll catch an audience or not lol

2 Likes

Yea. That’s my other thing. I’m afraid it’s not gonna catch a lot of attention

2 Likes

If I may…
I have two stories on the app from a male POV, so I speak from experience. Whilst neither of them took off over night or anything crazy like that, they both got more of an audience than my female POV stories did, and I get more feedback/fanmail on the male POV ones. So I would tell you both not to worry about whether people will read it or not @Deathcrusher and @Atreus because there are a lot of people who want to see more male MC stories

3 Likes

That’s awesome thank you for letting me know

1 Like

Yeah I’m not expecting hundreds of thousands of reads but its obvious what the main demographic of episode is which is young girls wanting to date pretty boys lol.
But that’s nice to hear otherwise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahahaha lol :joy: And gang members too :wink:
But I do think even though that’s true, there’s sort of a fascination with getting inside a guys mind, so I think even those kind of readers would read your male POV story just out of curiosity

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about a story idea. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: