Should I make an instagram account for my new story?

Hi Everyone :heartpulse:

SO, after many wonderful years of reading episode stories, I’ve finally decided to creat my own story! :scream_cat::grin:
I’ve been doing some reasearch and all the popular arthurs say the :key: to having readers is AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT :face_with_monocle:… the only issue is… I DONT EVEN USE INSTAGRAM FOR MYSELF :unamused::sob:
I’m worried that if i do end up creating an account, I wouldn’t know how to keep the people interested :crying_cat_face:

SO CAN YA’LL GIVE A GIRL SOME TIPS ON HOW TO CREATE & PRODUCE GREAT CONTENT FOR THE GRAM??? TYSM

_Rainwater

2 Likes

If you create an instagram account all you have to post is just like a couple of screenshots somewhere in your Episodes. It doesn’t need to be anything special. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Of course! Check out my Instagram for a good example on how to promote your chapters for your story: https://www.instagram.com/episode_red_rose_official/ :heart:

1 Like

ok that’s great! TY

1 Like

I’m reading your story now after seeing your account :eyes:

1 Like

Aww thank you! :grin:

1 Like

To be honest you don’t have to do much.
Tips.
• Use a good username.
• Use a profile picture (nobody wants to follow someone with no picture.)
• Follow first.
• Post your screenshots of your story teasers.
• Post hashtags in your bios.
• Like photos.
• Make comments.
• Follow back.
• Tease your story.
• Promote your instagram.
• Every photo you post use hashtag starting with
#episode
• Don’t set your page private.
These work. When I first started my episode instagram I gain 85 followers within 1 week. I had 100 followers before my story was even out. Now I have about 279.

1 Like

this is great advice, thank you so much!! Do you use any other hashtags??

1 Like

It changes sporadically.

1 Like

I was actually wondering this for a while. A couple people said they got pretty decent traffic from instagram but I’m not a huge social media fan :sweat_smile:

Me either! I’m probably going to make an account before i publish & go from there :thinking::sweat_smile: