Should I make art and editing tutorials?

Should I? Am I qualified enough? I started on August 20, 2020 but I think I’ve improved, and I love to help others.
Some of my examples v

The last examples outline is done by @Frey

Should I or should I not?
  • Yes, you should.
  • No, you should have more experience.

0 voters

3 Likes

Bump! Please vote!

1 Like

I believe it depends. I like the way you do hair, but the highlights on the first one aren’t my favorite. Obviously you can improve, as all artist can. Everyone has different preferences and styles so it all depends on if you want to do it or not. I like the way you do eyes, which is from @/PropertyofNae’s help thread I believe?

If your happy with your style, then I say go for it. I could never make a ‘proper’ tutorial myself seeing I dislike the way I do certain things.

If you end up making a tutorial make sure to tag me! I might learn something!

3 Likes

Thank you! Personally I’m not completely happy with the way I do things, but I also plan on making more generic tutorials instead of ones that establish my style like the places to shade and stuff, but I can always improve. I think I’ll probably do a tutorial on editing like making covers and all that as I have more experience and feel that their aren’t many good tutorials on that, but I’ll definitely see if I can make a drawing tutorial or two.

1 Like

Editing tutorials are especially useful! I have a certain editing style, but I’m sure it could be useful to other people!

Click at your own risk!

I also have a basic guide for shading lol it look so messy😂

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this! I’m sure it helped. I meant like editing covers, and custom poses though. :joy:

1 Like

I meant that too😂. I shade mine though to give it a more…idk look😂

Example:

As to not go off topic lol, maybe you can make sorta a standard reference sheet to start? Like what brushes you use, your preferred settings, etc.

2 Likes

Yes please! Personally I really struggle with eyes, body, coloring, and highlights!

Also your art work is amazing keep it up girl! :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

1 Like

I would love a tutorial from you ur art looks gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Aw, thanks! I’m working on making the thread right now!

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like