Should I make my story (Fame+Psychological Thriller) in Ink or LL?

I’m thinking of making a drama/thriller story on illness and stardom. I have some general idea, so I won’t spoil, but I want to know; if I do make this story (which is pretty much a psychological thriller, think about amberj’s The Game as an inspiration and style – but with a famous person as the main character), should I make it in Ink or Limelight?

The dilemma

I love the limelight style and how the characters look (mostly the hair) and it keeps getting updated with new stuff. The thing is, I love Ink and I could certainly use the smoke animation (as well as the perfectly representative sad animations), but soon I feel like the outfit/character trait options will run out soon (because right now I feel like it kind of evens out since LL doesn’t have that much outfits yet, but that’s just me :smile:).
Also, a lot of people love Ink, but a lot others are over it and prefer LL. Ugh, this is hard.

• Ink
  • Limelight
  • Classic (you silly peep ;D)

0 voters

Tell me why, or don’t :sweat_smile: just have fun and help a girl out! :smile:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

The game is by @/episode.amberj

I personally prefer LL and I think it works well for psychological thrillers :woman_shrugging:t4:
But obviously INK works well too since The Game is amazing.

4 Likes

Woah, then Idk who pooja is :joy:
I was scammed :hushed:

Pooja is an editor :rofl: who also happens to be a massive fan of the story lol

2 Likes

Well my bad :joy::sweat_smile:

its ok lol

2 Likes

Never read The Game but I’m guessing it’s a thriller.

But yeah, Limelight looks very professional & realistic. Speaking of stories, you still working on Cyberstalker 3 or the Cinderella story?