Should I make this character customizable?

I have a really cute love interest for a story I’m making and I’m hung on whether or not I should make him customizable. I feel like he looks more like himself.

Need feedback cuz I’m honestly stuck like I want ppl to be able to use their favorite features and stuff but this character is iconic (not his look per-say it’s a bit common)

1 Like

i think he’s really cuuuuuute! :two_hearts: but ik some people who don’t read stories unless there is customization. so maybe limited cc?

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was thinking but I’m also super lazy and can’t be bothered with the coding :joy: but I guess it’d be worth it if it made the readers happy

1 Like

@Dara.Amarie has a template! :grin: like you’ll still have to do some coding but it’s a bit easier! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you, I actually used her template for the main character :slight_smile: It was still a lot of coding tho ngl haha

1 Like

I would say yes because I have seen characters like that a lot now in stories, the features are getting tired to look at. I would like to change it up a bit.

4 Likes

should you make him customizable?
yes, yes, yes, and yes…no offense :tired_face::joy::joy::joy:
in general, he looks good i guess, but i wouldn’t have chosen those eyebrows, that mouth, and that nose. everything else looks fine for me, but it is your story and your character!

1 Like

i think they’re new features

1 Like

Thank you! That’s a pretty valid point :joy:

Thank you!!

1 Like

Those features have been in the portal for a while fam.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.