Should I open up an art shop?

I am going to be opening up an art shop soon but I need to practice first and do some other things as well.
Here’s some example of overlays and gacha edits
Gacha club edit (made by me)

!
Overlays (cut out)
Untitled74_20210425125727
Credits goes @nayu.ep

Should I open up an art shop?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

If you want to do it do it!!! believe in yourself :heart: :blush:

2 Likes

Yes I should believe in myself :blush:

2 Likes

Yessss :heart: :relaxed:

1 Like

You wanna do it? Go for it! Best of luck :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you and good luck to you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re Edits are really cute. But, I would suggest practicing for a few more days before deciding to open your shop. But, either way… tag me! :kissing_heart::wink:

Thank you :blush:

Yes I was thinking of that too, after homework or in the mornings before I go to school, I will probably watch gacha tutorials for editing. And of course, I’ll tag you!

2 Likes

Update
Thank you all so much for support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m happy to say that I’m opening up an art shop soon but I need to practice for days or weeks before I open my art shop and I will definitely be hiring people. I nearly finished creating the hiring forms but I need to create more forms for other things as well. I also need a name for this art shop and I’m thinking of one, suggestions are open, just pm me or say it on this thread :blush:
Thanks you for your time!

Here’s edit that I thought it would turn out great but it didn’t :joy:

I try remake it and make it better.

hey there your art is cute cute cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! when you open your shop you should be confident about what you are signing up for so i would suggest to open a shop whenever you feel like it :white_heart:! continue believing in yourself and keep up with the practice but also never forget to give yourself time as well :relaxed:. good luckkk with the shop opening and i’m sure it will be great just go for it :)) also do tag me when you open one :brown_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Your so kind and I will definitely tag you :blush:

1 Like

You should definitely open one! I’m opening one later and I’m writing my draft for my topic so If you’d want to be apart of mine too you could fill out this form here.

Tag me once yours is open!!

1 Like

Just started making the forms, what do you think :wink: :thinking:

2 Likes

If anyone else wants to help me make the rest of them or make the look better, just pm me.
Constructively criticism is always welcomed!
My pms are always open :wink:

I think those forms look great

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Bump
Examples updated