Should I or should I not publish these stories at some point?

number 1: Assassins
Max graduates as number one assassin student of the top 5 best students in his class. He gets the privilege to be trained by the number 3 best assassin 10 of all times. He turn out to be Alex, a 25 year old guy. What happens after some hard training and work they start to get closer to each other.

Should I consider publishing ?

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

number 2: babysitting the dragneel family
20 year old girl Mei get’s a job as a babysitter in a family named Dragneel. After some time she figures out a secret their family has been keeping.
Should I consider publishing ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Number 3: Lucy’s past
A young girl was abandoned when she was a baby. She got adopted and is living a normal life. That is until she gets into an accident and meets a god. What will Lucy find out when she starts to learn more about her parents and her origins.

Should I consider or not ?

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

Number 4: Notice me senpai
Layla had a harsh childhood which caused her to suffer from an eating disorder and from a depression. Will she find something to keep living for or will she lose the battle against her mental problems ?

Consider or nah ?

• Yeah
  • Nah

0 voters

Number 5: The forbidden fruit
Few years ago Mika met Lionel and they fell in love. But now Mika is to be married to princess Louise. Will Mika give up on the love he had for Lionel and marry Louise or will he try to find Lionel ?

• yup
  • nope

0 voters

Number 6: The substitute teacher
Caroline was always close to her friend Tara’s family. But she was a tad closer by the heart to Tara’s older brother Luke. What will come of it when Caroline’s love interest becomes their new substitute teacher for a while as their old teacher takes maternity leave.

• yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

These stories sound intriguing, I would definitely consider reading them if they are well written.

Correct me if I’m mistaken but is the first story a gay story? If yes then I would definitely read it.

Yes it’s a gay story

Then I really hope you will choose to publish them. I like the plot for the third story a lot too.

Thanks a lot ! :slightly_smiling_face:

I like a few but so many stories have main character with tons of disorders and depression and I feel like that’s an overused topic but good luck luv!!:blush:

1 Like

Hmm I haven’t seen almost any stories like that but on the other hand I haven’t bene reading in a long time

Not if the reader chooses whether to sink further into the eating disorder, and chooses whether to get worse.

1 Like

Yeah I have it 50/50 wheter I’m gonna make the reader choose how it all ends but then again I was thinking that maybe not since I’m not so familiar with two endings.

1 Like

It’s not because of coding. An eating disorder isn’t a choice. Just please, don’t. I know it’s your story, and I respect your opinion, but as an eating disorder sufferer, I ask you not to include choices that matter.

2 Likes

I had thought more of a decision to either commit suicide or to not. But then again I was thinking maybe it gets too dark. So it’d more about the depression and less about the eating disorder. But honestly I’m still thinking about it. I might not ever even publish that story or any other story those are just some stories I have created a bit of.

1 Like

Oh no no no no no don’t do that that’s not- just don’t do that um no offense but I’m at loss for words- don’t promote that stuff- no- I’m honestly so shocked- don’t do that please- no- nooo- it’s- um- no

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t think that one story is appropriate but I think you have some other ones with potential!!

2 Likes

That story is not promoting it but hey it’s whatever. if you feel like it’s promoting it then that’s you :woman_shrugging:t3:

No it’s not promoting but I honestly don’t think that should ever be an option- just my opinion you asked

3 Likes

Oh jeezuz…

2 Likes

Yeah I asked for opinions and I got them. I just wonder since you said don’t promote that stuff and I never said I was gonna promote suicide and depression and mental ilnesses.

Ik but you adding an option to kill yourself?? I mean I honestly think you should think that through.

7 Likes

It’s just the point that you were going to put it in the story, that’s all

4 Likes

I’m shaking my head right now–May I ask what made you come to the realization it was a good idea for a story?

3 Likes