Should I or should I not publish these stories at some point?

I’m just saying, you replied to her specifically. You didn’t say it to all of us. I agree, she could have stopped cursing but don’t just pin her as the only wrong one. That’s what you did. You didn’t even tag the rest of us, just replied to her. How is that gonna work when you only console one person?

We did though…

1 Like

But you didn’t stop and now you’re spamming this thread…

Our intentions weren’t to be rude in any way, this whole “argument” is already over.

1 Like

Because she was the last person talking AND the OP left.

Because she was the last one talking, I didn’t know if you would reply, I can’t look into the future. Do you understand? She was just doing it, I didn’t want to tag everyone that has been arguing, because some people stoppped.

But I agree, I should have made it more clear, that I mean everyone, and I’m sorry about that, but I was still only trying to help.

1 Like

I know, thank you!

2 Likes

I believe that portraying suicide as a last resort is against guidelines and your story would probably be taken down.

1 Like

That’s what we all said

2 Likes

This story is 13+, which means our stories have to be suitable for 13 year olds. It doesn’t matter if it’s their choice not to read it. There are plenty of apps that have an older audience that you can post to. Wattpad and Choices spring to mind

2 Likes

Please don’t. Please.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a choice, but don’t include it. It’s sick. No, you’re not a bad person for suggesting this. It’s just a bad idea. If it upsets so many people here, it’ll upset people who read it.

1 Like

I personally don’t think it’s sick since it’s the harsh truth of reality. But I do appreciate that you actually can answer in a normal human way. Not starting to get cursing etc. Also as I mentioned earlier to you that I have it 50/50. And as I a while ago stated that I did not think of that choice being made but then I was asked about it and I had the thought of maybe incuding it. But in all seriousness I thank you for your non rude answer. I probably will NOT make the reader decide what happens. I might just make a bad ending on my own or make a good ending, haven’t decided since that story is not even close to being published. Plus since I can see now that there are indeed some 13 year old kids in here and hearing them say kids don’t listen to warning I probably will stick my original plan, which was to make the MC find love at the end. All of this confusion just started because I had a bad plot description which made it sound like the reader will decide about sinking further into the ilnesses, which led to another thing which led to another thing and boom there was a war.

2 Likes

How was I rude? Just askin, I was trying to be polite

1 Like

Oh sorry I don’t know which ones were the ones to start cursing and calling names. But if you weren’t one of those then I’ll thank you as well for that. I’m sorry if I made it sound like everyone was rude, just that quite many were rude (me including).I do hope that you don’t hold a grudge against me for this thread. Since this thread was originally for me to know if the stories are good, but it turned into something ugly.

1 Like

I don’t advise making the ending a suicide at all, tbh. You’ll probably get your story taken down.

No I don’t think that people should hold grudges, so I wish you best of luck if you decide to publish any of your stories! I do think some have potential

2 Likes

Thanks !

Hmm you think so ? I didn’t know that it could be taken down from things like that. Since I really don’t 100% know what can and can’t make the story to be taken down. I do know that it’s not ok to kill anyone (?) but I wasn’t sure about suicide.

Well in the rules it has no suicide, so if somone finds that topic sensitive then they might report it

1 Like

I’d check out the rules if I were you. It’s really frustrating when you spend time writing a story and it gets deleted. Protect yourself against that!

1 Like