Should I or should I not publish these stories at some point?

Especially there are young readers and even if you were to put a warning they wouldn’t listen and just having that exposed to them would not be good

4 Likes

That’s terrible sorry, but here’s my opinion- I think you should ditch that story, like I’m honestly lost for words, and not trying to be rude, but srsly, killing yourself I mean, as a person who suffers from depression that honest is promoting it-

5 Likes

It definitely is.

1 Like

Yeah I get the point but I’m wadn’t gonna promote it. And I obviously wasn’t planning on doing it like ”kill yourself” ”continue living” and if you choose to kill I wasn gonna put something stupid like ”the end, you just killed yourself” ect.

Promoting would be if you published the story. That would be promoting, and you asked us if we think you should publish them

3 Likes

Long story short, it’s a big NO, NO DONT even think about that again please, and I think maybe you should think before adding that- if I EVER saw a story like that I would be lost for words which I am rn like what in your mind made you think that’s a good idea?! I can tell you’ve never suffered depression or else you would realized you just majorly fucked up. Kthxbye

9 Likes

Totally agree!

3 Likes

Please don’t see this as a personal attack but please don’t add any of those options I find it disrespectfull…

4 Likes

I don’t think you’re getting the idea of what she is trying to say at all. By you thinking or wanting to publish it and not doing correct and accurate research on how people are with depression or demonstrate it then you’re promoting it in wrong terms.

6 Likes

Exactly

3 Likes

Yeah I have personal experience on depression and currently I am still sick with it. And that’s one of the reasons why I want to do the story. Since some people don’t hinestly realize how dangerous it is. And I still don’t think I would be promoting it IF I were to decide make that kind of an option.

The fact you still think it’s acceptable is mortifying. Like I’m laughing rn at how stupid you sound. 3 people just said no, and you still think it’s acceptable? This has really triggered me, and 2 other people. NO MEANS NO I hope you think again, because I’m like legit fucking mind blown at you.

4 Likes

An option to kill yourself is triggering. 100% triggering.

8 Likes

Yeah once again agreed. It’s crazy someone would consider that

3 Likes

See, just because you suffer from depression, doesn’t make it right you are doing it. At all.

3 Likes

I feel like it is promoting sorry. I also once had a depression and if I would read a story like that where I get the option to kill myself I would find it promoting…

6 Likes

Promoting is just including it, like you would accept it

4 Likes

That what 13 reasons why did. :joy: And they showed how she did it too. That’s promoting.

5 Likes

She’s just saying that, I know she hasn’t suffered from depression or else we wouldn’t be here, cut it out I never wanna hear the words “I’m adding an option to kill yourself” MY FUCKING 9 YEAR OLD COUSIN PLAYS EPISODE!! And from what it’s looking like now your probably 9 also, or else you would realize how surreal and fucked up this is. Smh. You making this stupid desicion is cracking me up.

5 Likes

exactly I really hated 13 reasons why because of that.

2 Likes