Should I provide the option to wear a religious headpiece?

I feel like the obvious answer should be yes but my MC is going to be doing lots of things that I’m not sure I want to be associated with religious symbols because I don’t want to offend people lol
Also I’m sorry if religious headpiece isn’t the politically correct term, feel free to correct me.
Sorry if this question isn’t in the right category it was my best guess haha

Is your character religious?

1 Like

It’s never said one way or the other but MC does things that would be against a lot of people’s religions

1 Like

Hm, give me one example.

1 Like

They’re a stripper. And if you think I SHOULD include the option to wear a religious headpiece, I’m still going to provide the option to take it off or keep it on during those scenes when they’re working at their job just in case they do wanna wear it but not during all that. But again I don’t know if I should provide the option at all since they’re a stripper.
Also occasional recreational drug use, cursing, murder, and probably some other stuff.

2 Likes

will they be able to talk about their religion, or show feelings around it? If not, then maybe you should not put an option since its mostly about the plot.

2 Likes

I don’t plan either way right now but if they do it won’t be a major part of the plot maybe just a casual conversation. lol just saw ur edit

1 Like

Oh :joy: :joy: Thank you and also, if you do want to put the option, just add a warning about what the story contains and they’ll sort their way out! <3

1 Like

Thanks for the advice!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.