Should I put this in my art shop?

Tell me the truth everyone how bad did I do if I didn’t do bad the should I put it in my art shop?

But we can all agree I did bad right?

1 Like

Is it meant to be a bedroom with a beach wallpaper? Is it possible to put the lights in front of the windows?

1 Like

Tysm why didn’t I think of that 30,000 years ago

1 Like

I also worked on it for two days so that’s the worst part of it :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

That’s okay. I’m really bad at doing backgrounds.

1 Like

Twinsiese I keep spelling that word wrong what is wrong with me :exploding_head:

1 Like

Okay now I got this I think the background behind the windows was bad so I did it this way instead what do you think :thinking: ?

1 Like

I think it’s better. Is it meant to be on the beach or just a wallpaper in a room?

1 Like

the beach is the wall paper. I can try to do it better but that will still take day’s again. sinse I’m new at it.

1 Like

yeah I should move the rug up a littel more or use a diffent one. what do you think?

1 Like

If it’s possible, maybe make the wallpaper all sky and put the ocean on the floor?

1 Like

That is a brilliant idea and then I can do a different rug that might make it even better. Thanks.

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:
I’m glad that I helped.

1 Like

the background was actully for someone for an aplogee and these are the one’s i gave them.

which one do you think is the best?