Should I put this in my story?

In my story, I want an event at school to happen. I’m thinking of a Halloween party. But Halloween passed already! Is it okay if I have a Halloween party in my story even though Halloween passed?

5 Likes

That’s completely fine. You never know when someone will be reading your story, they could be reading it around next year October. Alsooo, you could always make it a new year’s or Christmas party. :grin:

3 Likes

Personally, I find it perfectly fine. I don’t mind if stories are in a different timeline/holiday than myself irl.

1 Like

@Episode.Christi, and @episode.vogue Do you want me to let you know when the story is published?

2 Likes

Sure!

1 Like

Definitely! Always looking for new stories lol.

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

I know people already said this before, but I think that a story should always be on her own timeline. At least that’s why I did, I mean sure having a “Chapter special Christmas” or Halloween is cool, but you should be able to decided like “okay it’s summer, okay it’s winter”. And people will just have to go with it!

2 Likes

True! It is my story, I can do what I want with it! As long as it’s following the guidelines, and appropriate.

1 Like

@Nick Can you close this please.

1 Like

Closed: Requested by thread op :v: