Should I remake my story in INK?

So I have written two chapters in LL but I know a lot of people hate LL so should I redo it in INK? I can just copy and paste the script so its not like I have to write it again but I personally like LL a lot and I’ve gotten so used to how to characters look in LL and I can’t replicate it INK all that well. So basically should I do what the community wants or what I want? I’m just scared nobody will read it if its in LL.

I think you should do it how you want.Its your story.Do what is more comfortable for you.Dont worry i know a lot of people who like LL.Including me so write me when your story is out so I can read it :blush:

1 Like

I don’t like stories in INK
No.´,No I HATE STORIES WHAT ARE IN INK

If that’s makes your feeling better

2 Likes

I love both styles. You should pick the one you like the most and stick with it. And there are a lot of people who love limelight as well.

1 Like

Awe you’re so sweet! I definitely will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thx :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

Do your stories whatever way you want

I’m writing my stories in both ink and in LL for both types of readers.

however I do prefer to read LL now, whenever I read a story.

1 Like

INK is definitely my boo (so I’m biased hehe), but in saying that, you should read/write in whatever makes you happy, no pressure from anyone else :heart:. If it’s a good story people will read it and love it regardless of style :slight_smile: . IMO it’s very much the way a story is written (animations are an added bonus, but I like to read solely for the content and to be transported away).

1 Like

aw ur sweet :revolving_hearts:

1 Like