Should I use Limelight or Ink for my story?

Okay so, I’ve been wanting to make a story about a princess behind the perfection everyone thinks she is. So I was wondering should I make it in Limelight or Ink?

Did you mean to have a poll, because it’s not working? :thinking:

yeah :joy: :sweat_smile:

Hello @Littlesister04, this is Camelost the Moderator. I’d like you to take a minute and check out our Forum Tutorial for advice on where to correctly create topics. I already moved your topic from Site Feedback to Creator’s Corner Share Feedback since you are looking for feedback on your story. Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

INK, much better imo and has more princess clothes.

1 Like

I personally am an Ink reader but if you want to have much more animations you go to limelight but it depends on your liking or what your story is about but i recommend for princess, ink because it has more proncess dresses and i think moat readers prefer ink

1 Like

Well… if you want a princess story… I think you should go for limelight… it has more dress and animation… it will look good…

1 Like

I think we’ve seen WAY too many princesses and royalty on ink. Limelight princess would be something different. The only drawback is that there aren’t yet too many princess and royalty clothes.