Should I use my personal Instagram?

Or should I make an instagram page just for an episode? What did you do? What are pros and cons?

I have a separate IG just for IG.
I prefer it as I like to keep my personal life private (and I don’t want people that I know in real life following my Episode life ahaha).

2 Likes

I used my personal Instagram. I felt like it was pointless to have both pages. The only thing I did differently was I block the people that I know in real life, from seeing my IG stories.

1 Like

Why did you block them?:slight_smile:

Why wouldn’t you want them to read your stories? Are you ashamed of them?:slight_smile:

I blocked them because I know they would get tired of me posting episodes related things. They know I have a story and they fully support it.

1 Like

I’m more ashamed of being associated with an app that features stories such as In My Bed!!!

I don’t know… I guess I like keeping the two worlds “separate” and hardly anyone in my “real” life knows that I write.

1 Like

Oh, I see!

When I was thinking why I would make two separate accounts, one of the reasons was that you need to promote your story, add splashes and so on, and people from real life will probably get tired of that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I rarely use my personal IG anymore but the people who follow me on there definitely don’t follow me for Episode related content :rofl:

1 Like

I created two accounts to be organized.
But, personally, it’s up to you​:joy::joy:

1 Like

I personally unfollow people that use their personal pages because I don’t want to see their life… I’m on instagram for episode.

1 Like