Should I write my story in Ink or Limelight?

Hello, I’ve been thinking of what style I want to write my story in, and I just can’t decide. So, my story is a horror/thriller story and it has a supernatural, kind of theme, I guess you could say?

So, the styles I’m thinking of is ink or limelight. But as I said, I can’t decide between them. Because if I write in ink I can make more limb overlays and cool stuff, but I won’t have as many animations and clothing items.

If I write in limelight, I will have access to more clothing and features and animations, but I might not be able to make limb overlays as much as if I had wrote the story in Ink. I need help, can someone who is good at this answer?

3 Likes

I suggest Limelight :smile:

2 Likes

Actually I think I’ll go for Limelight, thinking about it. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

this is just my personal opinion but i think LL fits this genre, plus its fun to make a variety of characters as opposed to ink with limited skin colors and face options.

2 Likes

I would do it in limelight because it has more actions that would be good for that genre

2 Likes

NP :wink:

1 Like

I totally agree with you! It’s easier to make more diversity in your story when you use Limelight, which is also one of the reasons why I wanted to make my story in Limelight. Thanks for your answering my question!(:

1 Like

In my opinion you should write in limelight. Because in LL there is diversity in skin tones of characters and the appearance of characters is appealing. Hope this Helps :thinking:

I say go with Limelight

1 Like

This definitely helps! I think there’s diverse characters is easier to make, which is also one of the reasons why I decided to write in Limelight. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

You are welcome Julianna :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I suggest you writing in styles that you’re more comfortable with! but personally i like limelight better! but Ink is also great!

1 Like

I think it’s better if you do Limelight!:blush: but it’s of course your choice! but ink is not bad!

1 Like

Well if you have the time, you can always write it in both. Do one style then go back and revamp it in the other?

2 Likes