'should my story have character customization?

hi !
so im currently writing a ink story and debating whether or whether or not my story should have customization, in the past i use to strictly not read stories without cc however lately that has changed. if i do decide to add it in it choices will be limited to stay true to their characters, i just feel like i were to add it in it would take away a part of my characters identity, if that makes sense. i just want my readers to have the best experience they can ! please help a girlie out (:

what do you think of cc in stories ?

• i adore it !
  • not the biggest fan
  • i honestly couldnt care less

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t mind customization but it is a bit annoying when I can completely create my own character that looks almost identical to someone else. If a story has customization I’ll probably change one or two things that I really don’t like. Other than that, it’s usually the same character. If a story doesn’t have customization I feel kinda relieved that I don’t have to spend 10 minutes just making a character. Also I really dislike it when the author used customization as an excuse for a short chapter. I mean, come on, there are a bunch of templates that you can use!

5 Likes

honestly if you have custom poses in your story n want your characters to stay true to self, i wouldnt suggest doing it.

2 Likes

@Skyler2 @eilyk thanks for the advice (: <3

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: