Should parents smack their kids?

It’s been a hot topic for a long time, and I decided to bring this to Episode. So, should they? What’s your reason? Why?/why not?

I’m against it.

Should parents smack their kids?

• Yes, totally for it
  • Well…
  • Nope. Nada. Never.

0 voters

thanks to @JemU776 for the idea!

9 Likes

I believe they should not.
Sure, parents have their own responsibility for their kids, they may do whatever they want to them, but I don’t think parents know the impact it may have on their kids. Punish them some how, don’t use brutal force. Hurting children could have a bad influence and impact on not just them, but other generations to come.

8 Likes

When you slap your children, it means you don’t have control over them

3 Likes

Okay smacking like placing your hands on them and causing pain yeah 100% no whoever does that…just no. But like getting a belt is another story. It’s a way of discipline, so I’m not against the belt especially if you show mercy and your kid still doesn’t listen. Like I got the belt not that much when I was younger because I was a good noddle and my mom never liked giving the belt I mean who enjoys giving pain to your kids? But I grew up and I’m good and whatnot so yeah! I don’t feel mad about it because it’s not like she did it for fun. If she did I would be gone right now. But the belt yes. But never ever ever had my mom or dad ever and I mean ever put their hands on me and slapped me…that’s just something like deeper in my opinion at least.

12 Likes

I feel the same way about the belt. Spankings are okay because it’s a show of discipline but when you’re doing it out of no where all the time for no important reason, it’s totally wrong.

6 Likes

Very wrong like it’s sick if a parent does that to their child just because like terrible

1 Like

If you beat your kids that abuse. But a simple smack doesn’t do harm. And verbal discipline doesn’t work. Okay you gotta get a little ghetto like Marlon does. (maybe not idk)
But yelling at your kid No Charlie don’t draw on the wall does not do anything.

6 Likes

I believe the belt is a act if discipline.

5 Likes

No but It never has happened to me my mom and dad used to take away my barbies and childhood stuff and when I finally got it back I listened :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

why? a belt is worse than a smack

6 Likes

Yeah it might be, but it straightens you up

2 Likes

maybe. it also makes you frightened and scared

4 Likes

That is what the world is like. It frightened and scares you

3 Likes

Not if you do it all the time. Hopefully by the first time it happens you’ll learn

4 Likes

Besides its like any other Pushiment like any other

It will never just happen once.

1 Like

true, but i makes u more than need be. there are better ways pyschologically

2 Likes

That’s true. But do it when then are younger not like a teen

They’re people in the world who got a whopping, they are fine, and they know what true discipline is. Some things will just be physical. Others who don’t, will fail and are disrespectful, not all, but majority.

2 Likes

That’s right to. I mean I like what @maddy_roleplayz said b4

2 Likes