Should twins have the same hairstyle?

Like let’s say I decide to make my MC a twin and do character customization and for the code I do @Twin becomes MC… The twins always have the same hair but is that really realistic? Or do you guys find it easier to know they’re twins if they look EXACTLY alike?

1 Like

no they don’t necessarily have to have the same hair. as long as all the other features match you should be able to tell that they’re identical twins.

2 Likes

They don’t have to have the same hairstyle, twins don’t have to look alike. They could have the same nose and face shape but one could have different colored eyes or be taller

2 Likes

No they don’t have to have the same hair. Unless they are identical they don’t have to look really like each other at all. My sisters are twins and one has brown/red very straight hair like my dad and his noise and my grandmas eyes and and brown eyes. But my other sister and its her twin has red hair and its curly and she has my moms nose and eyes and her eyes are a light green. Heck Amber she has freckles and Macy don’t. If we didn’t tell people they were twins others wouldn’t know. They would just think that one is big for her age and there a year or two a part because they are the same high. But there both 4 and look nothing alike what so ever. One takes after my dads side of the family and the other after my moms side.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Twins don’t need to have the same hairstyle.

2 Likes

It depends. Identical twins are literally identical unless they change the way they look. Fraternal twins can look very different to each other. It might be more apparent straight away if they have the same hair style, but it isn’t a must have. I have long brown hair and my twin sister has short blonde hair and we are identical, you can still tell we are twins by facial features as we look similar :wink:

2 Likes

i think it get confusing if they look exactly alike

1 Like

Please no, trust me, I’m a twin

2 Likes

it really depends…aspecially kids often tend to look exactly the same even wearing the same clothes… geting older some type of twins still keep the same look while other try to get bit different including different clothes and hairstyles.

So both is OK if it fits their character…I assume that twins with really different character will tend to not look that much alike.

2 Likes