SHOUT OUT: promoting instagram

Hi once again lol :joy:
I’m making this post because I have now made a new instagram for my story updates, repost, etc etc.
I would really like to post on there and share about my story but due to not being discovered yet I found it unnecessary to post if no one was going to see it!

So I wanted to make this thread for anyone having the same problem as me and also wanted to get out there you can paste your @ below, exchange socials with others and do S4S! (shout out for shout out)

I’m not too sure if someone has already made a forum like this and if you have all credits to you of course!

With that being said my instagram is: @soulepisode
and here is the cover to the story I would like to make updates about (an updated version is coming soon.)

Bunny

8 Likes

Hi! I’ve been having trouble lately too. My followers aren’t as engaging as they used to be which leads to stale posts.

My Instagram is @isabelle.episode

I have an ongoing story, which will be completed by Christmas.

4 Likes

Off topic but mind tagging or PM-ing me once your story is out? Thank you!

1 Like

I totally get you!
Getting back after a 1,5 year hiatus really hit me hard when I saw that I had 3.000+ followers, but like 10 likes and story views when I started posting again :joy:
I deleted all accounts that were private or seemed like spam or ghosts and got that number back to about 130, then started growing a bit again while interacting with other active Episode instagram accounts.

You can follow me on @/writer.trishagold for story updates, tips & tricks, edits and more! :innocent:

P.S. I love your story cover! The vibe is awesome and combined with the title it makes me curious what your story might be about. Just what a story cover is supposed to do! :+1:t3:

4 Likes

yes of course!!

1 Like

aww thank you so much!! its a fantasy romance story about a male vampire and a female banshee discovering herself and her powers with ryusui(the vampire) by her side.

1 Like

Oh my, that sounds different from the usual vampire stories. I love the idea!
Will you be posting sneak peeks and such?

Hi! My instagram is @ jordanlaurentepisode ! <3 I just followed you!

Ahh I’m facing the same issue now :sweat_smile: would you like to follow each other on Instagram?

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system, impactful choices
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Instagram: cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower:

Thank you for the thread! If anyone would like to follow my IG, it is @nyah.writes :purple_heart:

I just released chapter 6 of my story “Dawn Of Mystic” and I hope I can gain more interactive followers and readers. Reason why I say more “interactive followers” is because I’m currently at about 1700 followers but I don’t get as much interactions on my posts, if that makes sense. Although I did take a really long break for two years, so that would explain everything :sweat_smile:

Heey!
Thanks so much for this thread!!
I’m currently revamping my story Falling With No Safety Net and it’s updated till chapter 5.
My insta is: @tinna.stories
Maybe we could do a r4r sometime :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for this thread!! My Instagram is @lulucreates_ :white_heart:
I also have a giveaway going on currently on Instagram. There will be three winners:

• 1st place wins a full-body art scene for two characters
  • 2nd place wins a portrait art piece for one character
  • 3rd place will receive 50 gems spent on a story of your choice

Link to my instagram: https://instagram.com/lulucreates_?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Link to my stories: https://lulumajestic.carrd.co/

Hey guys! Guess what? I just created an Instagram account! Not just for me, but also to find awesome people and give a sneak peak of my upcoming story. Can’t wait to connect with you all! :slight_smile:

IG @amarandedl

1 Like

Anyone having trouble getting your story out there look for the various support groups on IG

@epi.epicauthors
@epi_rainbow.help
@episode_hogwarts
@starhubgroup
@epihollywoodstars

These are only a handful of groups out there.

3 Likes

Thank you! These are so useful!

If anyone would personally like to share their story with me as well, DM me on my insta! I’d be more than happy to read them :pray::kissing_heart:
@juniaivora

1 Like

I’d like to promote my instagram too since i’m writing and i want to build my following first to avoid disappointment @epy.zri is what it’s called. Go follow please!

Anyone who needs story shout-out, review, R4R, edit or overlay, feel free to request from us! Our group page is @episode_.autumn on IG :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🩷
We would love to help you out!

Heres my Instagram if anyone wants to follow me.

@waxeye.episode