Shout Out Your Friends/ IF YOU NEED FRIENDS, TIME TO START MAKING! LET'S GO!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Okay I just realized I really really REALLY need to find more friends.
People I played forum games with - @24aya @Whispering_Flower
People I work with in art groups - @Mashia @sofia2 @fcukforcookies
Other people I kinda talked to - @AS007 @BadassSaasha
I donā€™t even know do they know me. Iā€™m just super anti-social :sweat_smile:
Same in real life I only have like 2 best friends, and the rest of the ā€˜friendsā€™ donā€™t even know how to spell my name(they literally spell CHLOE to CHOLE).

9 Likes

You can mention me too I can be your frdā€¦:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awww Of course I know you and I consider you as my friend! :joy::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Um. thanks for mentioning me @Silver_Shadow :slight_smile: I appreciate.

I think I kinda need more friends.

Now Iā€™m gonna open up to a whole bunch of strangers, what I usually donā€™t doā€¦ But Iā€™m trying to cope with my depression for a few years now, so what the hellā€¦
Episode kinda helped me getting back on my track, as Iā€™m very occupied with story writing and art, so Iā€™m not that much into self-deprecation anymore, but still.
When I was into it, I actually lost almost all the friends I had. Which might be sadā€¦ And it is I guessā€¦ But if they couldnā€™t handle me in my worst, can I say they were truly my friends? I guess not.

What I want to say isā€¦ I would like to have more friends. It doesnā€™t matter that we canā€™t meet in real life, we can always chat. Why would you want to be friends with me? I donnow. Iā€™m passively aggressive chick; I guess Iā€™m funny from time to time and Iā€™m very good at listening to people.

Iā€™m gonna tag some people, who I think are cool and I whose company I probably would enjoy IRL. You donā€™t have to reply to this, itā€™s just my way of showing I noticed you, or something you said spoke to me.
@Cheyara_Skadi @amberose @NelidaU

6 Likes

Aww thatā€™s so sweet that you thought of me there as one of these people! Thank you!
I think you seem like a great person and Iā€™d love to know you better and consider you a friendā€¦ even if it is only online :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: It actually means a lot, I mean it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I donā€™t know you, but I have depression for 20 years now, so here is a cookie for you. Free, of course. :cookie::sweat_smile:

1 Like

thank you lol. This post made me laugh :smiley:

1 Like

Thx, sis. :hugs:
What about @phlegmatic, donā€™t you talk?

2 Likes

Ditto hun! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

uwu :heart:

1 Like

Awww thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You canā€™t here like on Instagram and those social medias :sweat_smile:
Here you have to talk to people on threads and topics or on PM

No prob :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: and if you need a friend or someone to talk to my pm are always open!

erwƤhne nicht bro
oo ich bin so vermasselt ā€¦ sie hat ihren Namen geƤndert, deswegen habe ich vergessen zu erwƤhnen, o verdammt ā€¦ aber ich habe jetzt ihren Namen hinzugefĆ¼gt ā€¦
** plzz editiere deinen Kommentar bro **:yum::yum::wink::wink::wink::grin::grin::grin::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Awww I am so honored to be there on that list.

1 Like

Yes we do know you lol. You are my friend too and aww thank you for tagging me there! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My nameā€™s is there :sob::sob::sob: ohā€¦I am honoured :innocent::smiling_imp: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Psshā€¦da accustion :crazy_face: heheh and I knowwww you :smirk: well you accused me like lots of times :joy:

2 Likes

I met @24aya in a fourm game
Met @LordofAwsomeness in a roleplay
And I met @MoonSpirit in a roleplay too
Met @SilverStar well in many things
Met @JemU776 in a fourm game

Sorry If I missed anyone
Wow, Omg I now realizing Im really not social at all :sweat::disappointed_relieved::expressionless::pensive:
This is bad

5 Likes